Reviews for The Merchant's Letter to Capcom
Comix777 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it. I just love it.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That pizza part with Wesker was so funny! I don't know how you get your ideas! :)))))
The Selkie Luna chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I LOVE IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!*fangirls all over the place*
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Another random funny letter. Great as the first one. I enjoyed this very much.
Overseersleepswell chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this story! Iv read all of yours and this is my favrite. Keep up the good work. This story makes my day every time
BabyAngel-tears chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh me gawd that was sooo funny!
Mr.Balloonicorn chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
XD OMG I love this! Poor -I mean Mark.
Yumi999 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Your story started me off with giggling like a schoolgirl, to laughing like a diseased homocidal maniac. Very nice, and it's true, the merchant gets little to no ittelegant dialogue; it's a shame really.
TheMerchantsDaughter chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was awsome I love the Merchant whoever doesnt sucks. Lol that epic phonecall SHOULD have been there. And sheep! I can sooooo get in a fight about sheep.

Well thats it keep writing!
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hehe. Perhaps you should make a sort chapter concerning Capcom's reply...?
netherlady chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Pain # 3 & Pain # 7 & Pain # 8 and Pain # 9 are the best XD
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow I always wondered what the merchant thought.
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
haha so true im sure more than one person bought stuff from the merchant i mean mark and how did he get to places before Leon haha not like that backpack was a jetpack
Clarice125 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
YAY

Someone other than Me noticed the lighting on his eyes was off!
Fra Cherish chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow this a big LOL. I don't know why but I remembered Mark more than Leon activities lol :P [I still wonder if he really has a real name haha]

The pizza called to Wesker got me! and yeah I was expected him to be show up in RE5 too but no doubt..with my surprise, he wasn't there.