Reviews for The End of the Beginning
Windchimed chapter 1 . 9/23
This was a pleasant addition to the main story. I'm curious about its rating, though. In the Author's Note at the end of the main story, you mentioned that this was rated M, but I see it's currently rated T. It's not heavily M, by any means, but it does seem over the line for T, so I'm wondering if you accidentally set it to T? Either way, thank you for sharing it!
misherukuro chapter 1 . 6/20
Written far more elegantly and with more tact then was at all anticipated. Well done.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 3/10
A perfect accompanying piece to A New Beginning. Thank you for writing and sharing with us readers! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Nice, naughty but nice!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I cannot say that I have always wanted to read this. Darcy and Elizabeth wedding night! And you did it without being vulgar or anything like that. Quite the good read!
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
That might have been one of the best... "biblical" endings to a regency fanfic that I've ever read. Thank you! Please do write more!
The longer story itself is also very good indeed!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Excellent follow-up to a wonderfully written story!
K chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I was furious when I saw the rating was T, but it didn't disappoint. Good Job!
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hot and sweet-very nice!
tabatha.goodwin chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hot stuff! Great ending!
Darkerfox chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very sweet and dangerously arousing.

I did like Elizabeth's surprise when Darcy told her it would be better in the future. Laugh out loud I did.

Amazing as always.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
A T-rated lemon. Who knew? Wonderful.
gracie789 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was sweet. I love the way you captured the sexual tension as well as the awkwardness of being intimate for the first time in an time where all previous interactions were supposed to be formal.

Thanks for this.
sogian chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Perfect! They just are so perfect for each other! Are you going to write something more? I'd love to see them together as husband and wife!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »