Reviews for Refuge
Masi13 chapter 5 . 7/15
YarningChick I do believe you are obssessed with Harming/Threatening People with Cheese Graters XD *giggles*
Kurage-hime-chan chapter 24 . 4/23
It's 1am and it's a school day but I don't even care my gosh I have stayed up for 2 hours reading this story and I love it so much 3
Reanne chapter 24 . 2/22
Me again! :3 Heheh, I forgot how many times I've read this but it has been a while since I last read it. Oh I missed it so much. Your Version of Sleeping Beauty based on " The Cat Returns " is definitely better than the Original ones. It's so Romantic, Funny, Heart warming and wonderful.

I kept thinking that despite that all the Characters in Anime, Manga, Games, Etc aren't real but there might be a World that we don't know Exist where all the Characters are, In different times, Years, Appearances and in many forms and parts all over it's world. :3
CharlieBoneFan chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Amazing. I loved the present Louise got for Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
that was an amazing story, thank you for writing this! :3
But the idea of Haru conceiving again bothered me. I don't really know much about the human anatomy but when Haru had her first child removed after the incident, wouldn't she be unable to have more children since the child was in the womb?
Anyways, thanks again for making this wonderful piece and keep writing, you have an amazing talent. _
NobodyJinx chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Oh man oh man. This story was- is amazing!
Reanne. S chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Ah I couldn't help but read this wonderful story again. A true tale made from the heart.

Even if Baron, Haru and the others aren't real, I know that they'll be very proud of you. You worked so hard with passion in creating this story with love from the Heart.
I agree very well on the idea of Sleeping beauty very much. The story of a princess falls into the curse and gets a true love kiss from a prince and they marry when they actually just met and barely know each other in some cases is pretty much not much of a love story.

I prefer your version of Sleeping Beauty, This story has more true passion, love, humour and brings out the magic from the love of the heart.
gacktxx chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Done. Such a lovely story, easily one of my most favorites (read it at least 4 times).
I admire you for bringing so much joy through your stories!
EclipseKuran chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Hwo do you write all these good stories. I think all the Cat Returns Fanfics I've read were written by you.
Broken.Bells chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
Well, this is, I believe, the third time I have read this story. Every time I see the movie, I come back and read this story. I love it. I wish I could read it all over again as a new story every time. It is so good and so well done. I love the whole idea of old houses and ghosts, and romance.

Really well done- great job. Thank you so much for sharing.
GirloftheArts chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
OMG. Couldn't contain my squeals when the ending rolled around! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
This is like the 8 th time I read it *giggle * couldn't resist
Guest chapter 24 . 2/27/2014
I'm obsessed with this story. I love it so much
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
I read it again lol

I love it so much, it's amazing, wonderful, romantic and I almost forgot to also put passionate because it's full of passion, love, humor. I wish you luck on your next stories.
Never lose that passionate, Adventuress,funny, warming, wonderful and loving side of your imagination at heart. I know you don't know me but remember those words and always believe in yourself.

From Reanne. A fan of Anime, The cat Returns and fanfiction.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
This story was utterly brilliant. I even cried at the end I loved it that much.