Reviews for Refuge
MADStar529 chapter 24 . 9/7
This was amazing. Loved it.
Celestialite chapter 24 . 5/21
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Cute!
Sami0125 chapter 12 . 3/15
just finished chapter 12. I love the way you incorporated once upon a December. that has been one of my favorite songs growing up
Wolfy18 chapter 24 . 3/14
This is by far my favorite story.
It has the potential for it becoming a sequel. At least in my opinion.
The blossoming relationship of Haru and Baron before children and perhaps her father trying to come back into the picture like Machida. The father being the bad guy now.
: D Either way I love this story!
Reanne chapter 24 . 2/24
Ah I lost count how many times I've read this again. I love it so much that I can't help it. If only this is in a book and in a movie instead of the original version, This one is so much better.

Your stories might one day turn into legends into books and movies. They're so wonderful. I read this and its 1:38 am *giggles *

I'll be reading it again another ttime and will be reading the others.

HaruxBaron forever :)
SnowGirl95 chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
I've read practically all your stories like couple dozen times, and they are Awesome by the way, but I mean in almost all of them Haru at some point gets tired of Muta and Toto constantly arguing and I've seen the movie many times and read many stores about where they argue and I still don't find it annoying but hilarious.
Am I weird?
IAmAPug chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
God, this story is so good I was hooked from the beginning. You have a real talent.
mslcat chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
A very good beginning.
I do like how you've kept the "original" characters...in character.
I can't wait to read the rest.
Masi13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
YarningChick I do believe you are obssessed with Harming/Threatening People with Cheese Graters XD *giggles*
Kurage-hime-chan chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
It's 1am and it's a school day but I don't even care my gosh I have stayed up for 2 hours reading this story and I love it so much 3
Reanne chapter 24 . 2/22/2015
Me again! :3 Heheh, I forgot how many times I've read this but it has been a while since I last read it. Oh I missed it so much. Your Version of Sleeping Beauty based on " The Cat Returns " is definitely better than the Original ones. It's so Romantic, Funny, Heart warming and wonderful.

I kept thinking that despite that all the Characters in Anime, Manga, Games, Etc aren't real but there might be a World that we don't know Exist where all the Characters are, In different times, Years, Appearances and in many forms and parts all over it's world. :3
CharlieBoneFan chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
Amazing. I loved the present Louise got for Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
that was an amazing story, thank you for writing this! :3
But the idea of Haru conceiving again bothered me. I don't really know much about the human anatomy but when Haru had her first child removed after the incident, wouldn't she be unable to have more children since the child was in the womb?
Anyways, thanks again for making this wonderful piece and keep writing, you have an amazing talent. _
NobodyJinx chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Oh man oh man. This story was- is amazing!
Reanne. S chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Ah I couldn't help but read this wonderful story again. A true tale made from the heart.

Even if Baron, Haru and the others aren't real, I know that they'll be very proud of you. You worked so hard with passion in creating this story with love from the Heart.
I agree very well on the idea of Sleeping beauty very much. The story of a princess falls into the curse and gets a true love kiss from a prince and they marry when they actually just met and barely know each other in some cases is pretty much not much of a love story.

I prefer your version of Sleeping Beauty, This story has more true passion, love, humour and brings out the magic from the love of the heart.