Reviews for Elephants
LOVE IT! I love Nacy but Kacy is just so cute! :D
IHeartJensen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was one of the cutest stories, I think I've ever read. LOVED IT
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aww but you should make another chapter and have Kevin apologize cause that is totally him and then have him explain why he got angry (which I think was really sweet how he cared)

update this please
MeridaFaeScott chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow, this is really sweet! Good job!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really liked this fic. You write a wonderful Macy. I like how she kept obsessing over things, but knew she had to be serious and calm down because he needed her.

"No one had ever told her “don’t go behind an elephant fountain with a stranger” but it had been implied." This line really made me laugh.

It was very sweet of Kevin to offer his jacket to her. It was definitely in character too. You wrote him very well also.

I think it's cute that she hadn't even realized she'd gotten in his car. Kevin's complete attitude 180 through me for a loop. I mean, I understand him getting angry she was waiting outside in the pouring rain, but I didn't expect the anger to last the whole ride. I liked it though. And the toy elephant was an incredibly sweet gesture.

Brilliant writing!

Kelly
fancykidx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i think this is my favorite kevin/macy fic i've ever read, haha. it's so simple but it makes me swoon each time i've read it.

protective kevin the BEST kind of kevin. this story just proves it.

great job!
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This made my week. I read it days ago at work and couldn't review at the time. But I've spent a good portion of my weekend reading, reviewing, and rummaging through my inbox for this fic so I can review it.

I love it. Protective Kevin, fangirl Macy.

I can't think of a better way to keep Macy's attention than for Kevin Lucas to tell her he needs her. I've got to say that I would have a hard time processing after that too, lol. He gets so many bonus points for offering her his jacket. It's so cute that she named the elephant statues. I used to do that. You get points for presenting the image of Kevin soaking wet, his curls especially. What can I say? I'm a big Kevin fan. The toy elephant was so cute and such a sweet gesture.

Long review short, I love this fic for so many reasons, there were all kinds of sweet things and in character moments. Perfect. Great work.
Shacala chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
AWe. So sweet it should have a warning for diabetics.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was lovely. Brilliant, really.

I love the way the plot develops so smoothly from part-to-part. The transitions are seamless. And I don't just mean in terms of format. Each event (development) is in perfect step with the previous part so that it *feels* like the story is going exactly where it should.

I wish I could explain exactly what you mean (in more specific term), but I don't think I can. At least not tonight. (I'm kind of exhausted at the moment). But I had to review still because I knew that if I left it to tomorrow, it probably wouldn't happen at all (I'm seriously the queen of procrastination). And that wouldn't be right.

I was a little surprised that Macy took Kevin's concern for her so harshly. His anger showed he cared about her health and well being. I also surprised to see him get that angry, because like Macy says he's "the nice one." But even people who are characteristically gentle and mild can get frustrated when friends put themselves at risk.

Plus, that moment at the end where she gets the little toy is so adorable. I love the way it ends abruptly like that. It's a high note instead of a settled contentment that stories more typically end with.

Anyway, fantastic job. I hope you're writing more JONAS fic in the future. I enjoyed the but am curious if you're also willing to 'ship Macy with the other boys... For some reason I like her with each of them and it helps keep things fresh to read different couples... But maybe I'm just in a crazy mood the last few weeks or something. That's a total possibility. :)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
How cute, those two are so adorable together.
monko25 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw...

I lub this 3

It deserves to be on my favs. lol.

Monko25

0TwistedAngel0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So adorable!3

I love Kevin/Macy.

Hehe. Did you see last nights episode?

I squealed. haha.
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I usually am not a fan of Macy/Kevin but I really loved it! It was great. You are an incredible writer. I hope you continue to write. :)
suburbs chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
They finally went to sleep :)

THAT WAS BRILLIANT! You kept her craziness there without her being annoying. And the "in with the good air, out with the crazy air" was one of my favorite lines ever. It was so Macy and Kevin together. And I thought the reason he was mad was so obvious - he couldn't believe she would wait outside in the rain for the bus instead of asking for a ride. Psh.. Stella, you shouldn't have doubted him cause Kevin would have taken her home. But I loved Stella's fashion punishment idea. So overall, I loved this story and it made me really happy and a little embarrassed to go post my next chapter because this was so much better.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw, this was so cute! Great job! It was so funny. xD Aw, Kevin was so sweet...but I want to see them talk to each other! And Stella's revenge! xD