Reviews for Weakness
Clonegirl501 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awww I love this story! Thundercracker actually seems sweet. You just have to kinda have a gigantic push. Or more... I hope you make more like this, like with Megatron or something... (Despite the Tyrant being as cold as could be. Or so you think...*wink*) Anyways, keep it up!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
HILARIOUS but still poor Skywarp
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wolf1989 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cute! Cute! Cute! CUTE! I knew Thundercracker had to have a small soft spot! Thanks for writing this sorry! sigh Transformers and kittens. What's a better combination? Answer... NOTHING! Keep up the good work! Meow!
FiyahDraganSlayah chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
LOLz the Moon is no place for a cat!
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Whoa! Was that TC at the end? Your last two lines, I think, is the star of the whole fanfic! I burst out laughing when I read it! XD Aww... I love cats... And now it appears I love TC x Warp too! XD It's so sweet and funny! Good job, by the way! I loved it!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
awww cute
NeverMineToHold chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"I'm contaminated now!" - AW, I so love the idea of TC being defeated (and being under the paw) by the awesomeness which is a cute little kitten *hearts*

This was such a fun and sweet read, especially when Skywarp shows up! You really possess some awesome writing style!
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
cute. very cute. and funny.
Kurieo Parnok chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw. 3 Crackers, you secret soft heart! _
Mecha Espectro chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is amazingly cute, and very well written, just a little thing I want to point out:

In the part when TC starts petting Skywarp, and the coward seeker is thinking "Oh God, oh God, oh God what was this!", perhaps you could change "God" for "Primus", since PrimusGod for the Transformers. BUT, then again, this fic is very well written, and you even managed to keep TC as TC, just for that, this is amazing as it is. Kudos to you, and keep up the good work.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I was worried this would be overly cutesy but you ended yup staying true to TC.

It was still cute as hell, but is a fun way.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 7/31/2009

Ah. Oh my goodness. How did you write that so well? It's a fic about Thundercracker and a cat. A CAT. And you've made it so... amazing. Sigh. Wow. That was great. :)
Elkian chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
XDXDXD that is the most ridiculous and hilarious thing EVER
Fire Redhead chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Daw ) Such a cute piece of fluff! I enjoyed it immensely as it made me feel all fuzzy inside. Arrogant TC actually let himself like something other than himself. Very cute :)