Reviews for The Last Minutes
vivarobsten chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Great story! Loved it! Are you ever planning on expanding?
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
That was a hoot! So funny, and well-written... with real suspense. Perfect episode for a one-shot :)
Saguenay chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
It was pretty intense, I really thought they would die together.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Just awesome
sarah martin chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
the most amazing fan fiction i have ever read , i loved it , you are ana amazing writer :D
ThatCurlygirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
your stories are so cute and sweet and they are all nicely written XD I love them:)
Seen in Shades of Gray chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The entire time I was reading this I was listening to Somebody That I Used to Know, by Gotye, and it seemed to fit perfectly. Beautiful story.
Akd1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ahhh...brilliant, just like all the others you've written!
onlybelieved chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I really, really, really liked this.

loved is probably the better word.

urgh, one shots always leave me wanting more /

Great story though 3
punz chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. I have been looking for something good to read for a LONG time in the Twilight fandom and I'm happy I came across this story. Just about everything out there now is sex and 90210 drama minus any real plot! It's getting old. Your story was a nice refresher and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I seriously believed they were going to die. Loved the ending alot.

Thanks for sharing,

Punz
Zhee chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm almost sure that they will both die! Even though this is short, I can feel the adrenaline running in their blood during the intense moments.:)
Cloudous chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Fantastic.. )
Coalesced chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my, I really liked this story XD It's absolutely fantastic :) I like it when stories use profound (to me) words like "ignominiously", it brings the story to a higher level of class. Meanwhile it can also improve my vocabulary. Wouldn't mind it if you wrote more One-shots like this :)

Love the last part, "I'm here to unravel you, my knot." I personally think endings make all the difference. Which is why I like endings :D

Emmett's joke about Edward being adopted was funny too :)

P.S What's the joke? The one about dropping the key and breaking a nail. I was kinda stumped on that.
orlibluver chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I am actually kind of scared of what to put in here because your profile is so intimidating (in a good way though). I definitely agreed with everything that you said. If only more people realized it. My biggest pet peeve would have to be people not understanding the concept of spell check. Or just the simple grammar rules. But whatever, I guess I can deal with it.

Onto the real review and not a rant. I wasn't real sure what to expect from this story, if they were going to survive or not. And then I kept arguing with myself if he was still with his fiancee or not. I loved that in 7,807 words, you were able to suck me in so much. And who doesn't love an Agent Edward? I am very happy that it was able to make it to my favorite stories list (high expectations and all).

The only thing that confused me is the Burnett thing. I get that it is a philosophy thing, but I have never really been a philosophy kind of person. Could you please explain what this means to me? I know I'm being lazy but it is the summer before my freshman year of college begins so laziness is expected right now. :)

Thanks so much!