Reviews for Longing
Kaist chapter 1 . 1/13
Interesting. I've been trying to figure out a way to write an Anna-lives story, and this?

This is an /amazing/ way to do it.

It's been quite some time since you published this. Do you still plan to write that longer story? If not, I would enjoy writing something like it...
Glimare chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
O.O This was awesome! I was so disappointed though that you didn't have a follow up story though. That would have been epic! X3 I know you've moved on, but the idea is so awesome.. could you continue the train of thought? Or at least make a summary of what you think would happen next so someone else could continue it? this is just epicly awesome.
andy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
so sweet! i wish i couldve seen how it was when they first met :)
Amavi chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
this is an incredible idea, i really can't wait to see you expand on it... you have such a good handle on the characters. i eagerly await the next chapter!
spellcoats chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah this is a great idea and I hope you expand on it! Kratos/Anna always was one of my favorite pairings, and I've yet to see them done really well, in a way I really like.

But to be honest, the writing in this piece isn't up to your usual standard. It's a little upsetting. There's tense shifts and dangling participles all over the place, and a lot of phrases just feel...kind of weak.
Tonga chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I sincerely hope you get the chance to get this project rolling sooner rather than later. n.n

I loved the switch in POV, how their thoughts echoed each others. And how the emotional energy built from sadness to anguish hitting every point in between. It is always so lovely when a story can draw you in on an emotional level.

I think you have a nice handle on the characters and can not wait to see how you flesh out Anna. Kratos seems to be holding true to form as well.

This was almost too much of a tease! Just enough to excite interest and leave you wanting more (which is the point, I know). I look forward to your future work in this fandom - going by this snippet it should prove to be truly excellent.