Reviews for Enemies or Lovebirds
Lovedd it! Please write a sequel! L 94 :) x
inkisexpen chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Thanks 4 a lovely story.
TAECF chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
Just finished the story, it was great i loved it, i had read a few not so good stories before and desperately needed this, i hope i can find as good a story. Keep writing, i will definately read your other stories. Thanks!

p.s. sorry i am a perfectionist but, you called troy aaron in the epilogue somewhere along the lines when he was tickling her.
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
I am finally reading this story.

Question: what was the point of Tiara doing that? Did she honestly think that she was going to get Troy to herself, did she? Unless Troy went to her after that . . . he better not have.

I don't wish Tiara to hell. I wish her to the seven hells. I hope that Gabriella sent her to the hospital or made her too ashamed to show her face in the school district again.
romance-rocks chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
so adorable, i loved it.
Cristels chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Great story n good job! Luv it!
Midnight113 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Aww man, I'm so sad it's over. :( That was just perfect, I loved how you ended it with them just being themselves and happy while teasing each other. I thought it was cute that Troy thought she would reject his proposal. Of course she wouldn't. ;) Excellent ending with them finally, officially together. I'm really going to miss this story but I'm defiitely looking forward to more work from you in the future. Incredible work, well done!
Charmsheartz chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read!

Great job! I can't wait to read your other works! :D

charmsheartz
milly4 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
great story I really liked it.
phoenixflamemarauder chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
YAY! Loved this story, as I've so often told you hahaha... xoxo
Clembo29 chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
Loved it!
SimpleThings chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
No it's over! Loved, loved, loved it! Very sad that it's over but glad that they're together again. It's a really lovely story and you did an absolutely excellent job. Take your time with FBH because you have a life and I'm sure you have other things to do lol, can't wait for that to be updated but don't feel the need to rush it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a fabulous writer and when you make your next story, you should let me know because I will happily read it!

Gabriella :)
cyn23 chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
hey, great last chapter, i really liked it, thank you for a wonderfull story