Reviews for Starting Anew
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like the idea behind this fic. :-) I think it's a bit unfocused, though—I would have liked more detail about why exactly Scorpius liked Neville's class so much, for example, or why Draco found the idea so unsettling, something like that. Still, a nice little story overall.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cool little piece. I like it. You could have made scene changes a little clearer though.
kaldi kahve chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
i loved this
ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is really cute. I never thought of Scorpius' favorite teacher being Neville...
No Good Necromancer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Words cannot come close to describing my love for this. Really. I wish I could sound dignified and professional and what not and give you the thorough, in-depth, page-long praise you and this story deserve, but I am simply too winded by the epicness my eyes have just seen. Marvolous, creative, EXACTLY how I see the Nev-Scorp-Draco relationship, brilliantly written and just what the doctor ordered. Well done! Well done indeed.
Deleted Account Perm chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Awesomess. Love how you portrayed Draco and scorpius. Neville did need to get some closure.
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I liked it, sure it was a little OOCish but I could see that for Neville he went through a lot of change in the books and I think it works out. I enjoyed it anyways :)
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yeah, he did. And this is really really good. So it's going on my favorites. Bye.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Very sweet story, I liked it a lot.
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Good idea, and well written story.
liquid-time chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was sosososo freaking adorable, it's so cute.

I love it!