Reviews for Make It Right
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/7
Poor Ziva, and such typical Tony ... Thanks again! Cheers!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14
Love love LOVE this! I think you did a fantastic job of keeping them both in character and I didn't spot any grammatical errors either.

I really enjoyed your take on this and think it was a rather unique story!

Thanks for the great read!

Sg
Tiva Bade Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very in character:)
MyMelo chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Urgh, angsty! I loved it, I think you captured Ziva's emotions really well and especially the comfort she was seeking and ahh I'm not good at describing but here's a review and I'm favouriting this too so yeah :)
gymnast1454 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I absolutely adored this story, and the friendship and UST was portrayed so well(I hate it when stories give into UST, it kinda the easy way out) anyway! Loved it!
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I know you posted this years ago (literally!) but I just read it for the first time and though I just came back from a two week long business trip, I'm exhausted and I have work tomorrow morning I just couldn't resist reading this after I came across it and the summary drew me in. I am so happy I did because, wow! Your style is just what I was looking for! The pace is wonderful and so is your way with words. Keeping that time/those episodes in mind I feel that you captured exactly what was missing from the show but still would have been in line with their characters. Both Tony and Ziva came across as very in character to me. I really like that they didn't make any big grand perfect love declarations, they didn't end up having sex out of nowhere (but I loved the line when she didn't know whether to stab or fuck him - I can so see that going through Ziva's mind!) but she was still as shaken and vulnerable as I think she realistically would have been at that stage.

Thank you so much for sharing! Great job!
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is heartwrenching and wonderfully sweet. Really good writing - you've captured the characters and emotions really well. *sniffles* Tiva sweetness is always good.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh, golly.

So I almost cried, haha. And I kept wanting to tell Tony to hold her already :P

I love how Ziva is conflicted in this story. And I love how, despite his anger, Tony didn't hesitate to give her the comfort she needed.

It's so very like them!

And very impressive for a fic written in first person.

Soph
S.G chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
"I can't quite decide if I want to stab him or fuck him. This is the problem with Tony."

Ahaha. So Ziva.

Lovely, lovely piece.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*swoons* that was wonderful -
YellinYee chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Like Ziva, I would love nothing more than for sleep, that tempting yet elusive creature, to take me but alas, not tonight (morning?). Though, if it had, I wouldn't have read this!

I think only Tony would be both equal parts amused and annoyed upon finding a 90% naked Ziva in his bedroom in the middle of the night, wielding a knife, hee. Even with their past, they can comfort each other and ponder what they don't have but want. As I was reading, it was so easy to just *feel* how conflicted Ziva was, what she wanted but didn't because she is still regretful for the past few years and resentful about the all-too recent events. Ahh, so beautifully written. (And my sincerest apologies if that makes no sense whatsoever but...no sleep makes for a very loopy me, eek.)

And Sheryl Crow's song! "I Shall Believe" is my favorite off of Tuesday Night Music Club (probably one of my favorite SC songs ever, too). It's the perfect UST song, isn't it? And by that logic, it is also the perfect Tony/Ziva song! :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
So cute! I wish this would happen on the show :)
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh my God, that is a really beautiful piece of work right there...I was almost ready to cry at the end, I swear!

Some of my favorite lines:

"Maybe I will open my eyes and wake-up in the bedroom that is now nothing but ashes, in a bed that burnt down to the ground. I could go back to my dreamless slumber, needing nothing and no one, and all will be right with my world again."

“If you’re going to murder me, can you just get it over with? I’m trying to sleep.”

"He twirls some of my hair in his fingers so sweetly, so reverently, that I want to cry."

and

"I am putting all my faith in his uncanny ability to know me in ways that no one else ever will."

Great job, as usual! You are a truly fantastic writer.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
another good opener
USAFChief chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Different from - and better than other post Aliyah fic I have read. Doesn't detract from the suspense of not knowing how or by whom she was captured, but gets us to where many of us want her to be - back in D.C.

I'm not going to start reading Tangled Up until it's shown as complete. I will come back and check from time to time, but I don't read or review incomplete stories. Hope that's some incentive for you.