Reviews for Me No Speak English?
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
what does'Du bist auch schön. Aber...dein Haar ist unordentlich.' mean?
Absolutely love it
kettle3pot chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was SOOOOOOOOO amazing my heart is still out of control! It was a splendid idea to incorporate German! If it weren't for my fan girl side reacting I would have been able to sincerely leave you a review requesting more! You see, I try my best to control those shrieking noises I make when I read...but you blew my mind and my voice went several octaves higher as I read. :)Great job, and I hope to read more
XxLonelyShadowSpiritxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
this is good, would be interesting to read more :)
Cleechi-Kree chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I wish you could add more to this, because as I can clearly see you are a great writer! This story has potential to be a series, so... please add more?
BrittNicoleFFWriter chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
this is so cute! I love it :D BUT IT IS REALLY ANNOYING ME THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT HE SAID ;-; so I will hav to look it up later *adds to favs list*
Cupcake.Chan.95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow, this is so cool

People actually sometimes like the German language?

Awesome!

(I'm German, btw )

And your sentences are completely right.

If you want to know (and nobody has told you before *didn't read the other reviews *):

Hot is "Heiß" auf Deutsch

Eine sehr gute Fanfiction
happyside chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
its cute! but i got a bit confused whether hanabi was speaking in english here or japanese...but from the way i understood it i think shes speaking in english...while shes in the animeworld...i guess...
myst-sketcher chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like it. Thought it was funny, lol had to search for the translation...It was a nice one. I am sure that yasu would have made the same remark as the last line...Good one.
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm no good with German, but the guys were talking about dogs... smelling bad...?

xD

And one of them said 'you're not my mother'.

-nodnod-

This was funny xD
Rose Crimsonpaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
thats was a great story i loved it!
Chocolateoholic13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That's the last time I tell you a funny story! Hehe, just kidding. I should have know you would do something like this. It's just like the time you made the Kingdom Hearts comic with that condom joke I made. I'm flattered. LOL! Good story by the way.