Reviews for A Vacancy
Rachel Black chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
To be honest, this is probably one of the best written stories on this site. And let me tell you, I read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction over a running total of six years, and still this was marvelous in comparison. It was perfect. If I had a heart that was any softer than stainless steel I'd probably have cried. This really was that amazing. The part I especially liked was the way the plot line slipped in so suavely to the actual plot of the books. It fit so wonderfully, I felt like it was the real reason as to why Sirius died unmarried and Lupin waited so long to return Tonks' feelings. I'm legitimately at a loss for words. The last chapter was the best, the ending was incredible. Everything about it was fabulous. Keep writing, please.
buggie21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
God, I'm tearing up! This was so wonderful, yet sad. You wrote this fic so beautifully, too. Thanks for a great fic I always looked forward to!

the.perfect.hell chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
awe! poor remus! this was a really good fic though. so sad its over lol.
the.perfect.hell chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
awe its so sad! poor remus! poor sirius! poor tonks! really great job! i think its so cute how you start it with like counting and how you have the chapters btw. always mean to mention that.
buggie21 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009

This chapter made me very sad. Just a sad time in all their lives, I suppose.

I did think it was cute and kind of funny when Sirius loved to watch Harry, but couldn't deal with changing diapers or anything :p He and Remus would have made a good team, great gaurdians to him...

Update soon, please :)

Oh, and sorry my last question didn't make much sense. I was confused as to when Remus was making the Pensieve, I guess. Like, whether Sirius was still alive or not. But it was covered in this chapter, and now that I look at the summary I see that it totally clues into his death. Whoops. Forget I ever asked.
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Great Chap! Plz update soon! :)
buggie21 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Favorite chapter yet!

I'm not a huge fan of drug references or anything, but I felt that it fit here, in some bizzarre way. I was so worried when Sirius wasn't talking to Rem, but it's all good now!

"We’re the only Marauders left, ..." When does the "And now..." take place?

Does Tonks know about this? For some reason I can see her being completely chill about it.

Anyways, love it! Please update soon!

hydraspit chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and the characterizations were dead on.

Very well done.
the.perfect.hell chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
awe! thats so - awe! poor remus! great chapter friend! cant wait for more!
the.perfect.hell chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
awwe! this is such a cute fic! love it!
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Aww i rlly lk this story! Its so sad though knowing hes dead. :( but plz update soon
buggie21 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I felt so happy when Sirius finally showed up. Looks like things will get better from here on in!

Update soon, please :)

the.perfect.hell chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awe. very cute. i love it!
buggie21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Very interesting. Love the details. SxR is one of my favorite pairings :)

Update when you can!

Ignea chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is really good.

I like the way you portraied Sirius and his relationship with Remus.

Ill be waiting for an update. )