Reviews for Blood, Bullets, and 2 Butterflys
Are you dead ?
Alexnoel1422427 chapter 6 . 2/24
Damn I wish I would've found this story sooner. It was getting so good
CandyGirl999 chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I'm so glad Leon and Claire had their talk, but now I'm scared out of my mind for Ada! I hope hope Wesker is smart enough to know not to try anything in a public place.
CandyGirl999 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Just so you know that entire paragraph regarding Leon's photo album was aready stated in chapter one so you really didn't need to repeat it.

Ho boy, Leon has a lot of explaining to do for Claire; but on the bright side he's rid of that glass table he didn't like! :D
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Just some spelling and grammar errors:

How is 'he' not in jail after what we did?

Claire smiled at how 'cute' she was...

Her aunt was at 'a' wits end with what to do 'for' her.
cutzroxxane.ritchi chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
that was a really good story.,... Please continue
ayesha.sana.37 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Please dont leave this story in between. You haven't updated in a long time...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Heres and idea for the rest of the film. Chapter 7 Leon get home after buying a new table. He decides to make lunch until ada and Claire get back. When they get back they had lunch and ada finally tells them that she ran into her former boss and about the las plagus.

But here is your ending. Ada makes a deal with Wesker that if Wesker gives up sherry, she will give him all the data that the Agency has that she downloaded. But she bugged the hard-drive to find out where weskers at. So that they can finish them off. A deal has been arranged but wesker is two smart to know whats coming. But to ensure that no one would fallow him. He captured Leon behind her back. Wesker tolled ada that if you and leons friends try to find me and interfere with my work. He will turn the person ada love most against her or kill him.

And there is your set up for part 3
UchihaSakura4 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
this story is so amazing! I really hope you haven't stopped writing it for good because it's one of the best RE fics I've read :D Please continue!
gamefreak1234567 chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
OMG! I'm freaking out for you to update. I'm going to cry if i don't find out what happens next!
Zee Capten chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
please update! please please please please please
ThElusiveShadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What a fascinating piece this has been!
Reading your work has been truly enjoyable, i must say i absolutely loved this story(along with the first one)! Without a doubt two of the best Resident Evil fics I've read so far :)

Somehow I find Ada's character this last chapter sort of scary lol. I just cannot picture her "Femme Fatale" self hugging Claire and having such heart-to-heart chats at all. But it's really a side of her I must admit I really loved and believe her to have...even if it may be buried deep deep deep inside her somewhere _
I also just adored Leon on these two pieces...such a romantic! Even though he totally had me when he cooked breakfast that first time for Ada, the singing, the dancing and even his DVD collection just about made me fall in love with him..(again...and even more than I already was lol)

Overall it was a really magnificent piece of work that I've immensely enjoyed!
It's really a shame it ends here and is seemingly abandoned but either way i'll most definitely look forward to an update! _

Cheers
Michelle
x.X.x
Mr.LadiesmanLuis chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
It has been two years since the last chapter. What happened? I know that you have been busy, but leaving a story like this unattended it's not going to change the fact that there are still people who follows your stories and likes them.
Please, continue it. I know that it's quite a selfish thing to ask you like this, but I want to know how it continues. Hell, I bet I'm not the only one who thinks like this.

Have a nice day.
Akane-Hime sama chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
I SIMPLY LOVE IT!

I WANT MORE! :D

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES... I NEVER KNEW THAT A PERSON LIKE YOU EXISTED :D A PERSON WHO CAN WRITE SUCH GOOD STORY... OOWWW BTW I LOVE THE FUNNY PARTS ... IT MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD... :D

PLEASE MAKE MORE ... lIKE NOW!

NAAHH JUST JOKING ABOUT THE PLEASE MAKE MORE PART ... BUT PLEASE IF YOU COULD .. IM SO INLOVE WITH THIS PAIRING :D
AEON chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
please please please update! : )
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »