Reviews for The Little Mermaid
Usa-chan chapter 12 . 6/11
This was a good read! Really cute and funny. It just made me realise how short the movie actually is a d how fast they fall in love with each other Ariel-Eric.
Anyways! I looooved this story! Thanks for sharing!
Usa-chan chapter 11 . 6/11
Clam bra lol! I think it has to hurt! That was solo funny
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 6/11
Well Vanessa was a surprise. And I liked knowing that Naruto is conscious inside his body, I mean that would be really terrifying, but he knows that he loves Hinata, that moment when she held his hand was heartbreaking.
Usa-chan chapter 8 . 6/11
This chapter was really amazing... You wonder who is going to be sent to marry Naruto...Karin, maybe?
Usa-chan chapter 5 . 6/11
Orochimaru's sexy pose... Epic
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 6/11
Hinata still has her nice personality, and still blushes which is cute!
Lol I just can't with Sasuke the eel :)
Usa-chan chapter 2 . 6/11
Hahhahaha Neji is Sebastian! Lol so cute.
Usa-chan chapter 1 . 6/11
The beginning is just right, I can't wait to read the rest of this! Ohh I really want to see how Hinata acts because she and Ariel are just to different from each other.
llazo4108822 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I love this fanfic.
scouttroop chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I like it into my favorites.
Princess Aoife chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
I LOVE LOVE it!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT and lots more! lol did i say that i LOVED IT already job on this story i loved stayed with the movie and you put your own spin on the story as well i loved it.i really got to stop saying that i loved it. lol
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Hehe. This is a wonderful story so far! I would just like to point out that Sasuke is an eel, and you have in parentheses "(Big SHOCKER there)" I thought that was a wonderful pun, and was wondering whether or not you did that on purpose. I love this so far!

~Shy-chan :3
Heatherstar16 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Ah the tour of the kingdom is my fave scene from the little mermaid, I can so see Hinata and Naruto in this scene and I love the lavender sundress idea for Hinata, I listen to this with the music in the background and it's like I can accualy see it in my mind six thumbs up from me Naruto and Hinata
narufreak1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009