Reviews for Surreality
sonitera chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
nice!

good ending
Katj21 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Cute story, very well written. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
That was very hot and very sweet! Fantastic job!

Leah
crazycamera chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
great way to end the story!
thisaccountisdeadnomorestories chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I loved it write more! I loved it! Can't wait until the next chapter!

x

Tempe
jennerallysweeter chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Hah this is great!

Can't wait to read more... and I have no doubt in Booth's wooing skills. :D

-Jenn
iamiamjake chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
you got it.

this is much more in keeping with the tone of the show and characters than most!

The dialog is great, with brennen making blunt statements, and booth amused/annoyed by it.

I also like the turn about of having booth blurt out his statement in the same way brennen did about the baby. a bit out of character for booth, but I take it his mildness is due to recovering from surgery. and he gets a bit of cockiness back at the end.

thank you and please please continue.

at your leisure of course

-Jake
Peacockgirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Hehe. I'm still loving this. Such a great mix of humor and plot advancement. This part is just filled with so many great moments... her repeatedly popping up when he doesn't realize she's there, giving him the massage, wearing his shirt and then bringing up the sex, and then the end when he kisses her. Wonderful, wonderful!
crazycamera chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Great chapter.. and nothing is hotter then a woman wearing a guy's shirt to sleep in!
sonitera chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
:) good job with the characters
VENZwife chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Yeah! I am thoroughly enjoying this story! Great kiss at the end! I hope the next chapter has some Brennan angst in it while she's at work, but I'm sure I'll love anything that comes next. LOL! :-)
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Awesome chapter!

I love how pleased he was with himself at the end:)

The beginning was so sweet. I loved the image of him with his head in her lap, her massaging the pain away. Adorable.

Fantastic job!

Leah
WishforBooth chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
great chapter! i can't wait to read the chapter about the date.