Reviews for Mr and Mrs Carmichael
baldcoder chapter 2 . 3/2/2017
Good start.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I enjoyed reading this, but I've never seen Mr&Mrs Smith.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is no different from mr and miss smith - if you replace the smith with Carmichael you get this fic, no changes
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Y U NO UPDATE GOOD STORY
Chuck chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Update
wizzardofoz chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Other have mentioned this but to date there is little from Chuck in the story except the names. But since only two chapters are up I guess that is not yet a concern.

However even reading it as a purely Mr. and Mrs Smith fic it is actually quite good. The two points of view are quite well done.

This is a great crossover idea though and I look forward to what you make of it.
Verothium chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I like the way you've presented the story, though it admittedly sticks a little too closely to the actual movie so far for me to get really into it. I look forward to when you start to put in your own original twist on things.
Izabella chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
This is a really good story! I mean, mixing Chuck and Sarah into the world of Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Thats just brilliant! And what makes it even better is that Mr. and Mrs. Smith is one of my favorite movies of all time! Haha, this story is seriously so great! You're just amazing at writing! Oh and by the way, I really love your story "Chuck vs the Joys of Parenthood" and I just kind of felt like saying that. ] Please update soon cuz that would just make my day!
Madje Knotts chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Cool can't wait for more
LuxTenebrae chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This story so far has been an absolute treat to read! I absolutely love that you've combined Chuck and Sarah to the Mr. and Mrs. Smith realm. Your characterization is wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't keep us waiting long, this is fantastic!
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
This was great! I loved it. Good job. (: Update soon!
canuck09 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Glad to see another update! I enjoyed the flashback to the carnival scene. It did a nice job to show that even in this verse, Chuck has retained some of his original Chuck qualities.

Can't wait to see just exactly what or who the target ends up being.
sgafan360 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know that she's an assassin. Considering how you ended it, it seems like she's about to have an affair.

Yeah the chapter was kinda filled with monotony, but it fit the theme and obviously the action is going to be interesting.
tshdow chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
nice chapter, but pretty much like Mr and Mrs. Smith. I await for the morph to happen. Thanks.
Nemo30 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I really loved this movie and it seems only fitting to do a parallel with Chuck and Sarah. Great writing and I look forward to the next chapters!