Reviews for Mr and Mrs Carmichael
Valorous chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Thanks for the quick update! Loving the story so far, it's amazing! The lac of communication is driving me crazy, but I understand the reason for it. I hope it ends well for the couple as I do not remember the ending of the movie. It's been a while since I've seen it but I recognize the parallels. Looking forward to your future updates. Thanks again!
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Really enjoy this story and totally loved the parallels! You're doing such a great job so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
KathGrangerPotter chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Ooh, an update after only 3 days. I like you even more ;)

You're right, this chapter brought nothing new, but a) it was necessary to the plot and b) it felt good to remember some passages and lines from one of my fav films, so, no worries :D

the same target... well, once again, the only thing I can think of is the Intersect (and in that case, Chuck would win, since he's the only on who can upload it - IMO, in Mr and Mrs Smith, neither won since they were suppose to kill the target... right? Gosh, I HAVE to watch that movie again.

The butter was your (great) idea. “The butter. It’s salted.” “Okay. There’s another kind?” “Unsalted.” AWESOME !

Keep up!

PS - is Ellie, the Captain or Morgan going to appear?
JMG 2.0 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Casey is Vince Vaughn's character, huh? Not sure how I feel about that...

Otherwise, this is quite good so far. I'm really hoping that their target turns out to be Bryce. That would amuse me.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Ohh, interesting. :D Great job; I'm loving this. (:
Joe 262 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
cant wate for chapter 2
evilredknight chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I think it would have been better to have Chuck as the intersect on a mission in Columbia too, maybe with Casey as his watcher(sort of the Vince Vahn character). The thing that made Mr. & Mrs. Smith so great was that they BOTH had a big secret.

Maybe Sarah does not know Chuck is the intersect(until she see's the video footage from the desert, and is ordered to kill him(the intersect)or be killed herself. And Chuck does' not flash on her till he has the destroyed computer from the desert fight. Chuck is ordered to find out who this deadly assassin is or be terminated. This forces them to team up to fight both their organizations to be together.

Just some thoughts.
KathGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is amazing! Mr and Mrs Smith is one of my fav movies - it's very sexy, and the parts with the therapist are hilarious!

But you made it even better (!) by combining the fantastic parts of Mr and Mrs with Chuck's boyish charm - the part with the goat is all yours (if memory serves me right) and it was amazing.

You said that a lot of Chuck's characters are going to appear. But will the Intersect as well?

There was only one thing I didn't like in the movie: not enough therapy! Maybe you could describe more appointments than the movie?

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers*
Valorous chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL nice cliffy! Very glad to hear from you. I like the story so far, though I've also been looking forward to an update for parenthood. Now I'm looking forward to both. Thanks!
tshdow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Okay, I liked it but do you have to bring Bryce into this? Man, I can never catch a break. Every story that starts out good has to have a Bryce in it later one. DOH!
canuck09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow, that was a pretty fantastic start! As always, your writing is top notch and done with great detail. I love the premise and Charah's chemistry can definitely rival what was in the movie. Subscribed and already added to my favorites, lol, I can't wait for more.
Jimmy-J105 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Good start. Thanks for writing it.
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
CUT! oh no you didn't, well actually you did and now you have me hooked! update often i am very intrigued to see where this story goes!
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So good! Update soon I loved it
Madje Knotts chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
AWESOME! Totally AWESOME! I really liked this, I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for the next chapter!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »