Reviews for Torn: Views of Perspective
SETI-fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Really liked this, with the symbolism of the wood and the naming (and decision not to). Very nice quiet scene for Gibbs. Well done!
Nanuk chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Wow, that was wonderful! Very intense, ringing so true. It actually feels like a eulogy ... so definite. Great job!
cherrichik chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
i reallyreally love your NCIS fics. i hope you write more :)
Leonie1988 chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
fantastic story!

please update soon!

reunite them!
debook210 chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
intense...really liked the flow and then speeding up of the pace..really nicely done...and loved how you ended it!
genevra chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
I cannot tell you how much I like this story. I especially loved Tony's chapter. It was really sweet and I could see him imagining those things, even sub-consciously. Can't wait to read more.
Black Mirror chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Wow, that was written so well. I can't wait to see where you will take the story.
meb chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Sweet and sad. I like the irony she uses to compare her situation at the present time and her happiness as a young girl enjoying nature.
meb chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
I love Abby's view of the world. I think you write Abby and McGee's unusual friendship vey well.
meb chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I hope Tony gets a chance to come to terms with his feelings for Ziva on the show. Hope they get her back before too much damage is done. At this point I would settle for them being friends again.
meb chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I could not recocile Gibbs' actions in the season finale with the relationship he and Ziva have. It seemed out of character to me. This chapter seems to me to be more in line with Gibbs' character. Nicely done.
mia58 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
This was a beautiful and reflective chapter. Although we don't often see the introspective side of Ziva, I found this in perfect character.

And even tough you end with her in captivity, for some reason, this wasn't sad to me. Maybe because of her tenacious determination to get out alive. I can easily believe she will find her way out.
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
This chapter was a great insight into Ziva and what makes her so strong in character.

She will make it out and I'm looking forward to reading about Director David's response when he finds out she has survived.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I really, really liked this take on Ziva.

Her thoughts on nature almost seem Native American in many ways!

And her determination to survive...right on!
Autumn Dae chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I liked this chapter a lot, sad as it was. Love the whole idea of her love for the woods and for the water-fitting. And I loved the last couple lines-

"But she would.