Reviews for The Red Dragon Rider
Sasori as her pairing!
Rose chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Yes to longer chapters
Demon
Yes she should have a weapon
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Great story so far, although I think gara isn't a good match for Luna aka Naruto and maybe could have an oc for a husban/mate?
DarkthShadow chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
;( makes me sad :(
Sayer Rose chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
It is fine just write when ready anyway you are doing an amazing job on wrinting this
adaydreamer95 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
i think gaara would be great paired with luna because once she saves him from being lonely he will never betray her and I think because of that the dragons would like him
elliSharone chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I haven't even read any yet, but based on the summary I think it might be safe to guess that your inspiration was the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini? If not, it seems very similar.
Inkalilien13 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! I like it alot!
MintLeafeon chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Awww don't worry about the updating. You have good reasons. For the first I have to say I just want to kinda kill the person who created homework. For the second I hate it when the teacher gives too many tests...it is just annoying and tiring after two weeks. For the last reason...I hope your grandfather gets well and does have longer than that. Wish you lots of luck and don't worry about the updating. It must have been a shocker and anyone would be shocked up like that and I'm sure every one of your readers understands that.
SayaRules chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I hope your granpa's gonna be ok. update soon please! (i'm not trying to be pushy or anything though).
tocool4ice chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
this is a very good story i cant wait to see what you do with it lol

goodluck 2 u and ur family i know it will be hard as i just loost my grandma to the samething 3 years ago so i shall pray for u, keep ur head up
YunaNeko chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
cool
princessangel123 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I should hate you but I'm cool like that