Reviews for New Soul Reborn
Argonaut986 chapter 6 . 1/4
This has aged like a fine wine.
Argonaut986 chapter 1 . 1/4
I read this before, and since then, it's aged well.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
awesome work
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
The way I remember the show, I think his sacrifice kind of was in vain, but there could be a detail that I forgot about or didn't notice.

This was a nice little eulogy.
Soulfire72 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Nice story, I like how you integrated the demon lords into it. One thing that confused me, however, was Elecmon's presence and the village. Wasn't that village from Adventure's 'universe'? Not sure if that was a mistake or not, but I'm just a little sad that BlackWarGreymon will never see the Adventure Digidestined again, at least according to Anubismon. Also, as a suggestion, you should try to divide scenes based on transitions, it was kind of hard to tell when you changed to another character or setting.
Princess Thil Galel chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
WOW, that was so awesome-just what I've been looking for in a Blackwargreymon story. You got it spot on!
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Hi!

this is such a cool chapter!

yay! Dobermon is so awesome! XD

Impmon is so cool! .

So is BlackWarGreymon! 8D

I like how all their stories were similar and how they went through pain the same way. I also like how they talked about their mistakes and how they changed!

I liked all their stories the same!

Cool! he's gonna stay with alice!

thanks for making this!

~ anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Hi!

Cool chapter!

Yay! He turned down SkullSatamon!

cool! he arrives in the real world!

Woah! I wonder whtat the Tamers will do...

Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
this is cool. :)

I thin it was nice that they had a gathering for him last chapter!

cool! He's a BlackAgumon!

Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is cool!

yay! BlackWargreymon is gonna be reborn!

I like Anubismon! so cool!

Thanks for making THis!

Phillip the Shinx chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
This an awesome story! But I think it would be a lot more interesting if you added some more humor, like when impmon and terriermon bashed heads.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Bum bum buuuuum! Daemon is here, and he's bad to the bone! What's his evil plan? I'd better stay tunned to fined out!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
This is getting good! BlackWarGreymon's back in action! I wonder if he'll finally find his purpose?
MrReviewerGuy chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Oh boy! I really like your writing style! It sucks me right into the Digital World, you rule!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Just this first story was incredbly moving to me. If that is because I am overly dramatic or due to your skill, we will have to see!