Reviews for What The Future Holds
kitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Good series. Loved it. Wish you would write more. About how it goes with the baby.
CountLunatik chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Like a lot others here, I have to start with: I just finished this after a long week reading BMFS, Schadows within the Light and Flying with Tattered Wings. And like many others here, I also have to state: I love this story!
It is just amazingly well written. I was surprised how precisely you described Harrys/Shadows DID and how well fit it was. I honestly think that ur description of the events of the first two books was way better fitting than the actual Harry Potter books. I really liked the development of the key characters like Shadow, Draco, Neville und Severus. Especially the last two have a deep personality in ur story that I missed in the original books :)
The whole story is written really good - I could grasp the feelings of Shadow and feel with him. A lot of times I felt so desperate for him, not sure whether he would be able to overcome all the obstacles in his life. I cried several times reading ur story and at some turns of events I feared this would have a really bad ending. That's why I was just happy when I read the end. I was so relieved that everyone found happiness. I think from a more objective point of view the ending is a lot like a typical "happy ending", where everyone misses the realistic part in it. But after reading what Shadow had to go through, I was just happy that it ended so well. Even though he still is not fully healed - but he can experience long lasting happiness and that left a really good feeling inside of me after finishing.
It was also entertaining and exciting that ur story till the end of the war continued the mainline of the original books. But I'm glad that unlike the original story Severus and Sirius survive the war in ur story.
All in all I just want to say: I love it! Thank you for writing it :)
lil chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So much joy! I like your ending. It concludes a very very good story.
seab7297 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is really a good story. I had spend almost a whole week to read them all, and I had love it so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

I just had a litter question, where was Krum in the final battle? Should it be during the school year, was he no longer teach at that time? If so, please forgive my question, I just try to read as fast as I could to keep going on with the story, and then I could have miss it.

Anyway thanks again for all the wonderful, I have read all of your completed stories, and I like them all, and I wish can read more
Jadedxxoxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I have been reading this series for a couple of weeks now, your story completely consumed my life. Your talent is amazing and I thank you for this wonderful, amazing story :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Simply brilliant
wdlwbt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So, last Thursday I started Broken Mind, Fractured Soul. Today I finished reading What the Future holds. I just want you to know I loved it. This is one of the best series I have ever read. (And I read A lot.)
So, thank you. Very much.

:D
SheSaidRun chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Okay okay okay. I absolutely love this story! When I found BMFS, I was really happy that it was so long, as I've had trouble finding a Drarry fic of a good length. Then I found the second installment and I was concerned it would be just a short wrap-up. Then I realized it was a whole TEN CHAPTERS longer than the first and I was so excited. And then you wrote ANOTHER 10 chapter segment and basically this is all I have been reading the past few days. Your characterization of Draco and his evolution was wonderful, and Serverus' was even better. I love how you showed that Minerva was susceptible to Dumbledore's way of thinking, but allowed her to realize it before she was able to take it too far. I liked that you brought in someone other than Lily as Severus' true love, because it sometimes gets a little old, even wen well-written. The addition of Amalia was fantastic and the way that you wrote basically everything was fantastic and you're just amazing and I have so manny feelings about this story you made me laugh an cry and You DEFINITELY surprised me with the whole George brought Fred's consciousness into himself thing. I liked it. The way you handled the alters was also great. Their interactions and interdependencies were fresh and original and I liked how it helped me to get to know Harry/Shadow better. Okay, I've gone on long enough, but basically this whole thing was wonderful.
Music179 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You are an amazing writer! I just spent three days reading everything in this series, not really sleeping that much, and only pausing for things I had to do! I love the Harry/Draco pair so much, and how you portray them is really great! These books deserve to be published! I know Inwould buy them! :D
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I just spent the last 3 days and nights reading this amazing story from Broken Mind to the end! It's so touching and heartbreaking! I'm so happy they all got a happy ending...the good guys did anyway. I was also delighted to see the bad guys get what was coming to them! Great job!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awwwww! I'm the luckiest girl in the world right now! I can't believe I got ANOTHER sequel! I'm SOOOOOOOOO incrediblely happy! Anyway, thank u again, love u, and bye! Peace!
GoldenJuiceBox chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
*squiggles* THIS WAS A WONDERFUL EPILOGUE! I have never loved an author and series at the same level as Rowling. I very much place you in the Tier of Best Authors. Unfortunately, this exists only for me. But that still matters! Thank you for writing this and all fics preceding it!
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good story. I dragged a bit in some places, mostly because it was so long, but overall I enjoyed it. Nice wrap up.
Mercy Flynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I want to thank you for writting this, I love it when authors add a chapter on what happens in the future. It's nice knowing that for sure that everybody lives happily ever after, that people aren't struck down by lightning or dying in car crashes right after the last chapter, and that the relationships can survive the monotone of ordinary life.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Ooh. WOW. Fine conclusion.
Interesting spell...the wonders of magic.