Reviews for What The Future Holds
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 1 . 4/22
This was everything i didn't know i needed from this series. Thank you. If you ever feel like adding more to give snapshots of fights or breakdowns, i am down. :) 10/10. You are amazing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
good
Uzu chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I've love to see what their son's first spell/ act of magic is and how the adults, most likely being Severus, Draco, and Harry, react to it. What I mean from 'act of magic' is like him using magic for the first time without a wand. Something like Harry did in the first books when he make the snake glass disappear, ect. Accidental magic is what most fanfics call it.

From what I understand about Scorpius from the 2 chapters you have in 'The Road Not Taken', or TRNT, Scorpius is going to meet and advance past most mile stones unlike most children his age. I feel like the wizarding world would consider a first spell/act of magic a mile stone. So I feel Scorpius's first time would be rather amazing to see.

With Harry's denial of his son being anything but normal, it'd be interesting to see. Or having it happen during a family gathering would

This is just a thought you might like to hear! : 3 Wasn't to sure if I should post this here or on TRNT. Sorry if I messed up;.
Someone's Ghost chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
If you got it I would definitely read it. It would be interesting to see how Shadow and Draco are as parents, and I'm sure whatever Scorpius is up to will be interesting as well. :)
silver woman chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
to be honest its 50-50. i think the story ended well and i guess its ok to leave it there. but i also think its going to be interesting to see how harry and draco raise their kid and anything else what the future will give them.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Yes please that would be nice.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Loved it. Well written.
kitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Good series. Loved it. Wish you would write more. About how it goes with the baby.
CountLunatik chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Like a lot others here, I have to start with: I just finished this after a long week reading BMFS, Schadows within the Light and Flying with Tattered Wings. And like many others here, I also have to state: I love this story!
It is just amazingly well written. I was surprised how precisely you described Harrys/Shadows DID and how well fit it was. I honestly think that ur description of the events of the first two books was way better fitting than the actual Harry Potter books. I really liked the development of the key characters like Shadow, Draco, Neville und Severus. Especially the last two have a deep personality in ur story that I missed in the original books :)
The whole story is written really good - I could grasp the feelings of Shadow and feel with him. A lot of times I felt so desperate for him, not sure whether he would be able to overcome all the obstacles in his life. I cried several times reading ur story and at some turns of events I feared this would have a really bad ending. That's why I was just happy when I read the end. I was so relieved that everyone found happiness. I think from a more objective point of view the ending is a lot like a typical "happy ending", where everyone misses the realistic part in it. But after reading what Shadow had to go through, I was just happy that it ended so well. Even though he still is not fully healed - but he can experience long lasting happiness and that left a really good feeling inside of me after finishing.
It was also entertaining and exciting that ur story till the end of the war continued the mainline of the original books. But I'm glad that unlike the original story Severus and Sirius survive the war in ur story.
All in all I just want to say: I love it! Thank you for writing it :)
lil chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
So much joy! I like your ending. It concludes a very very good story.
seab7297 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This is really a good story. I had spend almost a whole week to read them all, and I had love it so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.

I just had a litter question, where was Krum in the final battle? Should it be during the school year, was he no longer teach at that time? If so, please forgive my question, I just try to read as fast as I could to keep going on with the story, and then I could have miss it.

Anyway thanks again for all the wonderful, I have read all of your completed stories, and I like them all, and I wish can read more
Jadedxxoxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I have been reading this series for a couple of weeks now, your story completely consumed my life. Your talent is amazing and I thank you for this wonderful, amazing story :)
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Simply brilliant
wdlwbt chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
So, last Thursday I started Broken Mind, Fractured Soul. Today I finished reading What the Future holds. I just want you to know I loved it. This is one of the best series I have ever read. (And I read A lot.)
So, thank you. Very much.

:D
SheSaidRun chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Okay okay okay. I absolutely love this story! When I found BMFS, I was really happy that it was so long, as I've had trouble finding a Drarry fic of a good length. Then I found the second installment and I was concerned it would be just a short wrap-up. Then I realized it was a whole TEN CHAPTERS longer than the first and I was so excited. And then you wrote ANOTHER 10 chapter segment and basically this is all I have been reading the past few days. Your characterization of Draco and his evolution was wonderful, and Serverus' was even better. I love how you showed that Minerva was susceptible to Dumbledore's way of thinking, but allowed her to realize it before she was able to take it too far. I liked that you brought in someone other than Lily as Severus' true love, because it sometimes gets a little old, even wen well-written. The addition of Amalia was fantastic and the way that you wrote basically everything was fantastic and you're just amazing and I have so manny feelings about this story you made me laugh an cry and You DEFINITELY surprised me with the whole George brought Fred's consciousness into himself thing. I liked it. The way you handled the alters was also great. Their interactions and interdependencies were fresh and original and I liked how it helped me to get to know Harry/Shadow better. Okay, I've gone on long enough, but basically this whole thing was wonderful.