Reviews for The Game
Hinotama chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
whats with this game?

I really dont get the rules or the game itself, please tell me...
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
... Not really sure what happened but it amused me. Nicely done.

-D101
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL, that's actually funny! I was expecting mildly amusing (90% of fics labelled "humour"), but you did better than that.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Not cool. I seriously almost skipped reading this just because I was so angry that you actually posted it in the title. Then I realised I had already lost, so it didn't matter anymore. Haha. Very amusing story. And you couldn't have ended it better. I've had that same reaction many times. Introduce someone to The Game, good a good laugh at their reaction, then realize you've just lost yourself.

Did you actually say it every time as you were writing?

I lost The Game.

Kuronoko
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wow...in so few words you managed to make me laugh so much. Thank you for that, it made my day much better. Oh Hakkai...you should know simplicity is a demons oxymoron.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
OMG...YOU ARE SO EVIL! DAMMIT!...I lost the Game. Hope you are happy. I had gone for WEEKS without thinkin about, then I scroll down the list of Fanfictions...and WHAM. I HOPE you're pleased with yoursel you evil, evil person. *whimpers*

J/K. XD That was awful though...I wonder how many people you caused to loose the Game with this...
Moi chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
DAMN YOU!
Baney Cakes chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
You made me lose the game! CURSES!

That was awesome! Poor Goku never knows when to not loose the game.