Reviews for Guilt
yello13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i really liked how you were able to make it emotional and real but not like Corney emotional. at first when i was looking for a story to read i had passed over this story a couple times thinking "nah" and today i passed over it again and i was like "hey why not" so i clicked on it and i am very glad i did i wished i had clicked on it sooner. sometimes i forget to never judge a book or story buy it's title or summary. so thanks again today was a boring day. sorry for the long post i just wanted to express how amazing this story was. well thanks and i hope you have a great day.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved this entire mini series! Awesome job! P
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Perfect for sharing!
zombienath chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this was a really great series! stop making me love so many pairings!
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You write dialogue so well. It's something about saying "I need you" that's always seemed really hot and sexy to me. This whole one-shot was amazing.
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
OMG I am so in love with this pairing now! I loved that this was Sophie's POV, you totally captured her and just OMG so beautiful!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I'm quite happy with this(like that matters). Throughout the series, but especially in this part, Sophie's feelings, the wishy-washiness and such, felt real.

I loved when Parker told Nate the truth: Priceless.

Good work, as always,