Reviews for Sapphire Kyogre High
red chapter 1 . 1/22
Terrible OC, generic setting, predictable and out of character.
Heart of the Anime chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i think this story Is okay. I usually prefer May using her regular pokemon but I guess this story was okay. I liked the appeal it was good... Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
is this like discontinued or something coz a em really enjoying this story
Eeveelution-Trainer chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is a very good story. Please continue!
ByungKitty chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I like this story and u have a great fashion sense too. I think it's perfect except for Mays pokemons moves: dragonair and espeon know morethan 4 moves! Lol
p chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
lol she i imagine her singing so freaking horrible my imaginary ears broke :B
RANTING RANTING RANTING chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Since when did Drew stutter? And also, less imporantly, actually, no, quite equally as imporant, last time I checked, you couldn't fit more than one Pokemon in one Pokeball. I'm not even gonna go through the rest of your Poke mistakes, but also watch you grammar! Wrong "through", suppose to be "threw", but as most people do, this is most likely going to be waved off.

Right, I'm also going to start ranting about the NEXT chapter. '"Blah, blah, blah, We knocked you out so the pain would go away, blah, blah, blah... I'm sorry." Drew said guiltily.' That wasn't very convincing. Don't use "said" so much, it ruins the emotion. Eh, and I wasn't even bothered to finish.
Darksiderwithdust chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Her first Pokemon was Blaziken! I don't think she's even seen a Dragonair before...
Darksiderwithdust chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
May doesn't have any of those Pokemon, though it is possible for her Skitty to evolve into Delecatty.
beingVague chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
luv the story so far
SakuraPetals44 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
KEEP UPDATING! D

plz...
SakuraPetals44 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
D

Poor May...STUPID FANGIRLS. If I were her, I would have beat them until they died...I have a habit of doing that to people i hate...* does evil laugh * I mean I would have beat the fangirls to death, not May.
SakuraPetals44 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
didn't know that Espeon could even learn Grass Knot. But who cares? P The appeal was a little complicated, but it was really great too.
SakuraPetals44 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Hmm...to me, Destiny sounds kinda like Paul when shes going, "Come on Chimchar you useless lump. Fire Wheel!"
SakuraPetals44 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010

Da appeal wuz prettyful! I dunno why I like the appeals so much though.