Reviews for Hurt
Lady Akuma Wolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Ohh the feels... I love them! Well done!
Hoshi Gin Tsukino chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
pazu7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This sis really good! I noticed a bit of passive phrasing and towards the middle some of the dialogue got a little redundant, but great interactions and story flow. Not familiar with the fictional setting or characters, so I can't comment on that. But I enjoyed this. I can see how you'd go into screen or play writing. You use dialogue well. Kudos. :-)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh Martha... I just want to hug her!

Thanks for writing.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this is wonderful and i just adore your jack. he's lovely and you did a simply splendid job here. congratulations. i just love the last line (wish i'd thought of it! i might have to steal it some day).

sateda chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
that was a lovly story : ) and very sad : (
questangel5 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009

I've always thought that Martha should have been given a bit more recognition for all the hell she went through. She had to go through so much and no one even knew, no one remembered, and then she was just left to figure it all out. I mean, it was her choice to leave the Doctor (and I think that her reasoning was sound), but not only did she have to adjust to the real world again, she had to face and conquer a traumatic experience that she couldn't talk about with anyone. That takes a special kind of strength. This story is the first I've seen that truly addresses that fact, and it portrays a very likely outcome, even for one as strong as Martha.

Well done. Powerful. Truly good story. :)
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is so heartbreaking, amazing and beautiful. Excellent fic.
Landport Looney chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was a very well written story; realistic and in your face but sensitive at the same time. Martha would of gone through hell during the year that never was so it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to believe that she may do something like that to herself. I also love the twist where you think its Tom's fault at first, I actually didn't see he whole Martha abusing herself twist coming at all so well done, it takes a lot to surprise me!
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah wow you had me stuck in my seat. Poor Martha! However this is a terribly realistic view of what would have happened to Martha. If her mother was traumatised enough seeing everything from above, how much more would Martha be, having been the only person to escape the fires of Japan, and being on the ground and seeing people die? A beautiful story, I loved the hope of the ending. I LOVED it )

Anna xx