Reviews for Wild Horses
Stina chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very nice, both happy and sad! You hint at Lily's personality in a good way. I've found it difficult to pin her character down... She's just not described much in the books. I wonder if she ever went to that concert?

Thank you for writing!
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Heartbreakingly sweet and fluffy.. truly wonderful.

Sad, isn't it, how easily Lily gives up on him? I wonder if she kept the tickets after his worst memory - if she went with someone else.. but considering Petunia's her sister, I wouldn't put it past Lily.

Still: beautiful story.
White Scaramouche chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I liked how you incorporated the 70s angle into this fic. I feel like it is often overlooked.

Very bittersweet!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Beautiful story.
zebraFinch chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Daw!

I adored this story; Lily and Severus would like the Rolling Stones, hahaha. I enjoyed the whole thing, and the pretense of the story. It was very touching and let the reader feel triumphant for Sev's sake, only to feel sadness at the end of the story. We all know what happened before that summer, unfortunately [

Great fic, added to Favorites.
onoM chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I found your story on Thejealousone's favorites, and I very much enjoyed the tone of your story. It's a remarkably possible snapshot of two lesser-written characters, I'm glad you took your time avoiding anachronism, it's the mark of someone who cares for the characters, and not just the story. I have to say that I enjoy the potential in this pairing, knowing how it's got to end eventually. Perhaps that's what I like the most about these two. Bittersweet and more than a touch obsessive...

I think you'd like my story, "We Sort Too Soon." Go on, you know you want to. (:

Call it a shameless plug, but I'd really like to hear what you think of my story. My earlier works aren't worth reading, though, so please don't read those!
ServalSpirit chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
AHH, "a summer that never came", that's so sad! I almost cried!

But seriously great fic here. It was spectaular! Keep writing! :D
xNymphadoraX chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This was absolutely heartbreaking and I mean that in the very best way. I felt incredibly connected to Severus as I read the entire tale, hoping along with him that things would turn out well. I really liked the subtle inclinations you included about Lily possibly liking James; they added a touch of sadness that made this story really pouignant. Excellent writing!
thejealousone chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yeah, I guess you never really did ask me to beta, just a coy request to read and the honor of being the first to do so. Well, just remember you're going to have to repay the favor soon. I've been working hard (but unfortunately not often) on that Draco story.

Well, you know what I love about this story. No need to repeat it.

my new favorite thing though is that dedication. It justs seems... mysterious... haha!

You're my favorite, Slytherin Princess! Never forget that!
Valerie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh, wow, this was lovely. And so bittersweet. Really well done!
sakura-zee chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
..."a summer that never came." WAAHHAATT! O_O

Okay im hooked. plz write more. this story sounds like its gonna be sad. Yes sad, but good.

~saki-zee