Reviews for This Is How It Goes
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Awww, that was so sweet (the use of the book analogy) plus I like how Derek was confused on his reaction to Sam and Casey!

I do hope you continue this!

Update in the future!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
Oh that is just amusing to have him think of Casey as competition in his dating life.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
The part about Ralph, LOL! Poor Ralphie.

Even Derek really wants to put blame, it should be him for even bringing Babe Raider to Casey's knowledge. *hehe*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Aww that was awesome to have that couple part in there D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Awww, that is so cute!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Love that!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
LOL, Derek blaming the chicken pox for his 'ridiculous' thoughts; that just seems so like him.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Loving the progression that is going on in Derek's head D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Oh awesome! Now that I think about it, Derek did do a lot for Casey and she doesn't even know it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I think you begged Derek nicely for that episode.
Crash Murphy chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
Your behind-the-scenes of "Male Code Blue" might be my favorite. Especially when you get to the bedtime story at the end.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
love it very much
Nekokonneko chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
This is really interesting. I like your take on the things that were unsaid, inside Derek's mind. It makes me want to go and seriously watch the show. I hope you continue :]
rumoredreader chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
I love these little backgrounds to each story. This one may be my favorite, with the story analogy that would be so like Derek not to get. I can't wait to see where you take season two!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Oh my gosh, yay! I got a shout-out! I love those.

I'm so glad you'll be continuing the series because I love your insights into the episodes and what might be going on in Derek's head. And yeah, I definately think going in order of production (the order the writers and directors intended the series to go) would be a good idea. I never understood how networks can get away with stuff like that. The episodes are in the order they are for a reason, people! It's called plot and character archs! You can't just shuffle them up and expect the same continuity. (Sorry, *sheepish* rant over now.)

And this one was so cute. You never go for the scenes I expect you to. You always go outside of them, to the next one, or the one after that, the ones we didn't see. I like that. (Even if you did hit the corn note at the end there.) : ) Poor Derek. He needs a hug.

I'm extatically looking forward to the next chapter and the next season. Kendra ahoy!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »