Reviews for I remember
BluStarBurst chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
All of these scenes were really sweet and romantic.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Oh, god. I love Amanda/Sarek so much. This is wonderful.
Lesley chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Um...

Own.

I love Sarek and Amanda and this series was absolutely perfect and just what I had been looking for.
The Fair Ophelia chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Aw, they're all so sweet! Although, I have to say, my favorite one is the birthday cake, where Sarek "didn't lie". But I also really liked the one where Amanda was walking in the storm, and Sarek left the window open just a little because she liked it. Sarek and Amanda fascinate me as a couple, and I'm glad you wrote such a great story about them.
LisaBoston chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Very touching, very sweet, I liked it a lot
FirstDraft chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Ah - very nice little vignettes. I like how subtle those expressions of affections are, and yet so significant for it. Loved the image you created in my mind of that picture (so to speak).
LettieM chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is a charming set of stories about Sarek and Amanda. I especially like Anniversary. More please!
Louisa-marie chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
It was a sweet story. I enjoyed reading it and my favourites were wind and anniversary.
mhgood chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
This series is so lovely. I completely love Sarek and Amanda, and I'm glad you've written these little drabbles about them. Very sweet!
Tassa09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
i truly loved this story. thank you for sharing
coocoohachoo chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
all of these were so cute!

ahh
Yuki chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
This was beautiful. _ Very interesting exploration of Vulcan 'love'. My favorite one was probably the last one because it's the most demonstrative, but Wind was also very nice, and I liked the surprise of the cake one. It seemed so forced and awkward until the end; the last line was very good.
MaryStacy chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
A very nice set of vignettes. Hope you continue these little slices of AOS Sarek and Amanda.
Bacca chapter 5 . 6/14/2009