Reviews for If Thou Kiss Not Me
illuminazione chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is such a wonderful, emotional story and extraordinarily well written. I greatly enjoyed reading it!
yours
satori
lonlyness chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
ano.. do you think you'll ever wright more for this? its a really good start. i really, really want to read more.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
It was a bit confusing with the time lapse and all, but it was pretty sad...
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
IT'S CALLED DENIAL, ENGLAND. AND YOU'RE IN IT.

Oh yes, yes, yes, I do love your fics, I do. :D
pretentious kneecap chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
"He'd turned America's head with his—his flattery and his flirting and his damned admiration of all those blasted ideas of liberty and equality and democracy and life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness America had got into his idiot head somehow—" That made me chuckle.. If England wasn't so sloshed, he'd probably remember that that whole "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" thing was snagged straight out of England from the philosopher John Locke, who worded the idea only a bit differently. And then England would hate himself even moorreee.

You make me feel so bad for them. Ahhh, I love England and America.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh wow, this was AMAZING. With capital letters. 'm sorry if I can't manage a half-way decent excuse, I'm still shaking, a bit, from the pure ANGST.

Gah. It makes me feel guilty to be American, dammit.

But I love it
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Fabulous follow up to "Just a Kiss"! I love this so much, in a slightly different way than its prequal. This one has that extra twist of angst that I just can't deny really makes England and America totally sexy! When you brought in France and how he claimed to have kissed America... and probably other things... and America's blush at hearing it, England's reaction was priceless! And those different theories as to how England suspected it might have happened-drunk or completely overwhelmed... I was totally speechless! Amazing work! Excellent writing! o-
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh, poor Iggy... *sigh*
Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was... simply beautiful. I simply adore the way you portrayed Arthur's inner conflict. I cried - damn it, I still cry. I'd love to read sequels to this.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
*sad face*

This is really sad. I feel awful for poor England. D:
vinreiaya chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
omg, this is an amazing fic! possessive!england fit so well! i hope to see more stories like this in the future!
TellMe99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
wow!

that was so nice!

i like it!

but uhm, if i may say, maybe next time u can give more spaces?

i mean the spaces between those lines, coz it was rather confusing if they are really close to each other lol

but for the story, it was great!
Serene-flower101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Amazing. I need to subscribe to you seeing as you have really good writing skills C:
Koi Fish chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my good lord! Why isn't there more of this? It's just...glorious, is what it is. I love your characterization of England. You did a wonderful job with the emotions and conflicts. I'm really jealous, in all honesty. Please, please write more!
Misa A. chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh Francis, you lecher, you. 3

When I read this on LiveJournal, I felt like punching Arthur, then hugging him close.

I love how you've constructed the story.