Reviews for Brothers
Bl00dstain3d chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Simply beautiful. And of course the song on my Itunes changes to 'Brothers' as I finish it...now to read it again whilst listening to the song.
St. Iggy the Pyro chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was...beautiful. This fanfiction made me realize for the first time that this song is meant to be sung by both Ed and Al. Thank you.
Fireena chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw! This was so sweet! I actually found the song on YouTube and was listening to it as I read this, and it Dang near made me cry! This was so well put together!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I think it was a little OOC for Ed, 'cause he isn't really the type to convey his feelings or sing, but I. Don't. Care! That was beautiful! I actually started crying and my brother gave me a look that basically said "WTF" lol ;) One of my Favs!
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was really sweet! Great job.
SwannTurner chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aw, it's so cute! I loved it, Silhouete The SANVAE. The melancholiness and song almost made me cry. Almost. Tears did well up though. When I raed that the song Brothers would be in here, I had to read it. I absolutely love that song, it's on my iPod. Great job!
infinitemoonlight chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Nice...

This is just so nice!

Please continue writing.
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
you got quite a story there, i love it never thought Ed can play a piano though
AnimeChick77 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
omg i love this
Allen the Musician chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this story was sad but I really like it. I think you did a good job with it.
Mird chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Huh. I like it!

One problem- You always refer to Ed as 'the blonde' when it really should be 'the blond.' According to AliasAurora, 'blond' is masculine and 'blonde' is feminine, so unless this is a fem!Ed fic, which it's not, seeing as Al refers to him as 'brother', I think you should change that.

Sorry, I'm not putting this on favorites...It's nothing personal, but...My favorites list if getting crowded...*dies*

Good job!
kobalto chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i like how ed can somehow play the piano. He's a genius so I suppose he can learn real easy.
blah blah blah chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Vic Mignogna just sang the song. It was actually written by a fan, who sent it to Vic, who decided it was really cool lyrics so he sang it to the tune 'brothers' from the anime. But the song itself was written by a fan, and the tune belongs to the anime creators. (vic says so himself, i'm sure its still on youtube somewhere) Now the song "Nothing Left to Give" is completely Vics. He wrote the lyrics and the tune. If you haven't heard it I highly suggest finding it. Vic wrote it espeacially for Ed's character.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
loved it cant wait to see what your next fic will be. Got love thr elrics and vic of course for bring ed to life.
LoverdearstMT chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved this fic it was so sad but so well written!