Reviews for Doctor's Orders
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was pure awesomeness! Love it!
realchemistry chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is hilarious!

Simply hilarious, you got them so right, love this fic!
eyeon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hey this is good. Is there more? Couldn't tell if it was a one shot or the first chapter of more. Anyway, I like stuff that has funny bits and this had plenty of them. Thanks.
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Yummy! Always love stranded in the bathtub moments! Well written and right on in character!
Asylumbitches chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
okay seriously..that was awesome. liked it a lot.
MaggieMayI chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
love it love it! the banter is great and totally sounds like James and Juliet! more please!
Lexxa91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oh my God!I cant stop laughing!Your story is awesome!You wrote both of them just great!
ledorkone chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is fantastic! I really laughed my ass off xDD

thank you for sharing!

Can't wait for more. LOL
geminiebo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
“’Cause, yknow, you an’ I don’t have any secrets anymore.”

LOL! I love it! Classic Sawyer. This entire story was so hilarious at times. I was literally laughing out loud. I love their conversation at the doctors.

You really have these characters down. I really like the realization that he had that if he starts to think of her THAT way,then there would be all kinds of trouble. Seems like he is already in trouble.

When is the first kiss coming? lol
se34201 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
wow. All I have to say is that I was laughing SO hard in parts of this story! especially week 2! Not only are you a great writer, but you really have a knack for humor. I can't wait until you post another story! I'm dying to find out how Sawyer and Juliet hook up/fall in love! Can't wait for more updates! Great job again!
GencoOliveOil chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Classic! Great follow up to Nothing from Nothing!
ElizabethAmy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
3 I love this! The part in the bath is hilarious :-) Can totally see it happening, *prays for S6 flashback of that EXACT scene!*
AdulterousWhore chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Perfection. Need i say more? ... actually, i will say more because then you'll write more for us on this coupl! :D
sonitera chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
love it! great writing
KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 6/14/2009

That ending is priceless.

'They both told him where he could shove it.'