Reviews for Happy Belated Whatever
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
haha love it! i would have loved to see when peter finds out he's asked olivia out to his own un-birthday party
Julie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love the humor in it! Thanks for taking the time to write it. :)
TheFrenchMermaid chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Walter buying dresses is strange to visualize xD

Nice story :p
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
XC,

First off THANK YOU for running with my story suggestion and weaving a rich, fun tale. :)

If we were giving out awards here I would give you one for best portrayal of crazy mad scientist/father Dr. Walter Bishop!

Your fic is rich with descriptiono of Walter in lucid/non-lucid moments that make up his present state.

I LOVE that you have both Astrid and Liv paying attention to Walter here trying desparately to follow his shenanigans.

And I LOVE that Peter calls Liv and reveals that he has been sent away to one of Walter's caches. Walter must be improving if he was able to remember and execute that. :)

My fav line:

"Well, I won't put it this way, but now that you mention it, I guess I am." Hee.

I REALLY would like to see a sequel to this, just to see how Peter reacts to the pomp and circumstance...and to Liv's gold and red dress which I picture to be revealing in some way. ;)
Ocein chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Squeal! This looks so fun :) :) I'm SO glad you wrote something. It's been TOO long. I hope you update really soon!
Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/14/2009