Reviews for Making an Effort
emptyspace2015 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
oh man there is nothing worse than passing a bug around. Guess Tseng should be thankful Sephiroth didn't catch it. Great story
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw! That was cute! heehee. Who'd have thunk that drunken lovin would turn into good old fashioned nuturing?
Lysiaamazon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh how sweet and cute. They are a rare pairing and I don't read them often...Tseng and Zack, but this was quite nice...and oH, I do owe you something and I apologize...I haven't been on in weeks...UGH, I really hate a busy life...anyways...onto my thoughts.

-The description of Tseng and his oh so beautiful body made me swoon.

-The mention of rough sex, hm well, let's just say my mind had vivid images...

-And my Tseng is allergic to Peas? (Mind you I rp-him a lot, so whether it is just your take, may I borrow or use for my characterization?)

-Favorite line in this - “Congratulations, Mr. Fair, you are now the proud owner of one fluey Senior Turk. Have fun, yo.”- So cute, and I wouldn't mind having one in my bed either.

-The cuddle scene was just god all adorable. I mean, I really like the little aspect of your own personal take with Tseng, in how he is totally gay, (which is fine by me), how he sorta sleeps around so no one would leave him, (sweet yet a little paranoid hm?), and how the two of them sleep together. Go Zack for wanting a piece of that ass again eheheheheheh.

-Sephiroth and his hysterics made me chuckle. Did poor puppy Zack just barf al over him ahahah!

All in all a very sweet story, and I will if you still need it...get on those plotties for you...if not then I painfully beg your forgiveness for being MIA for so long dear one!

Lots of love and praise your way!

-Lys :D
Clouffie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Tseng, abandonment issues? I can really see it. Thanks for the fic ] "On the desk, Zack curled up in Tseng’s general direction, reaching for him and making pathetic noises" just made me aww. Good job.
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I have to admit that I usually don't go for Zack/Tseng at all. But your summary sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a try. And it was well worth it! I love your humor and I adore the way you presented both Zack and Tseng. :D *mutters to herself* Can't believe I'm actually adding a Zack/Tseng fic to my favorites...
20 | « Prev Page 1 2