Reviews for Sleepover at Disney Castle
LalaCreator184 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Cute i loved it!
Jonathan chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Classic gender-rivalry motivated slumber party invasion! Was surprised by the ultimate endgame to be accomplished, fleeing to another planet to escape their employer! Disney Enterprises, IN YOUR FACE! LOL GOLD, hands down!
areeta9 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love you, I love this story, I love you for making this story. Just, yes
Nolesr1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love you and this story so much. thank you for being awesome
Karinta chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ridiculous but funny.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Good job with this chaotic sleepover, it was a fun read.
Kiryn chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hmm...I think this fic's biggest to phrase it. It's like...there's _two_ plots going on here that are mashed together in the same fic, and while it works out fine, it feels like they'd be better off separated. Plot #1 being this Girls Only slumber party that the boys seemed to have been trying to ruin. And I was rooting for the boys to have been kept out and such, because that's what the beginning of the fic seemed to have set up as the conflict.

And then, when we switch over to the main gathering of the boys, that's when we're introduced to Plot #2, which is the oppression of Disney and them trying for an escape attempt. And the Only Girls plot is discarded, with the girls not putting up a fuss at all for when the boys gate crash. Like I said, it works just fine, but...I don't know. It's just that the introduction to the Escape seems to...almost invalidate the first part, like they're brainwashed for going along with what Disney seemingly wants of them, you know? And then it weirds me out, because it's like none of the Disney characters can stand to be separated from their significant others, and the girls' bid for slight independence is revoked, and then it turns out their interactions with their others are heavily monitored and controlled...and so then I'm all confused and muddled because I don't know what I should be wanting out of the story or something, and now I've been WAY overthinking what I think is supposed to be a simple and fun oneshot. :/ *headdesk*, yeah, sorry about all of the above.

As far as characterization goes, Aurora was a complete boss. I loved her muchly, which is semi-surprising. Fanfiction may actually be making me like her. ._. All of the character cameos warmed my heart, especially because you took the time to mention more than just the usual crowd, you know?

So ultimately, this fic is what it is, and I think it's fine to leave as is, a reflection on your growth as a writer. And for all the plot nitpicking I did, it's still cohesive, and the characterization is the true strength of this fic, so don't worry about it.
HawkRider chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow, you had a LOT of characters in this. Great job keeping track of them all.

... I may end up stealing this idea. Do you mind?
Cherry Goth chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this! You're a very talented writer considering I felt so at home while reading it. If that makes sense. _ Anyways, I understand that not every character can be in it & that the new ones won't be. Even still, I really liked this, a lot! :D Keep up the great work! -
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is, beyond epic. I love it so much.

-adds to favorites-
superkim111 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
muse nozomi chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was real funny! And perfect. I'm adding to my favorites!
Silverbellsb chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Perfect-that's all I can say.

This is going right into my favorites! I hope you do more of these.
LeMcCHarStar4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
nICELY WRITTEN, i LOVED it! Especially the part where ariel and eric were caught playin tongue hockey in the closet!

winsome.wasp chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

I had to print it to continue enjoying it...