Reviews for Fix Me
Nerd91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
there truly are no words except...

NICE!

well done. they should have tried something like this in the movie.

Nerd91
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
HOT! you go girl! very good and funny
pageleaf chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*cracks up* Honestly, Gaila wasn't in the movie enough, because I have no doubt she would've been kick-ass and HYSTERICAL! *snort-giggle* *gasp* I can't breathe!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Gaila, you just wrote McCoy's death sentence!
OnlyFunOnFridays chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, gosh. Loved this. This is at the Academy, I presume? I really need to look into enlisting, then becoming broken.

Haha, I'm glad you wrote this, weird as the pairing was.
meek-bookworm chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
He he he! Loved this! Especially this line " “Gaila, that’s the worst pick up line I’ve ever heard. And I’ve spent the last two years sharing a bedroom with Jim Kirk.” " and the bit about McCoy being in denial about his denial to look (and ability to resist). Thanks for writing!

~mb
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh My God I actually laughed out loud at this! Gaila's so my favourite supporting character right now!
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This shit was hilarious. I loved every minute of it. Bones is tony the effing tiger GREAT.
ladyPidge chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
what possessed you to write smut between gaila and bones?

oh well, i still enjoyed it

Dammit, I’m a doctor not a sex god! hahahaha
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
awesome, especially the "ballerina" line!
RouJoumis chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I don't know why, but the dairy line worked :D But all the other little touches were what really sold this story. Breathing now requiring conscious thought, McCoy being a pink tutu-d ballerina . . You don't *just say* anything, you find a way to say it while reinforcing the whole point of the story. No words wasted. Very well done, a lot of fun to read, thanks :3
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
haha I love this dirty smut, I love to see more of it. ;)
Sonnie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Has some pretty funny lines, but I would change the rating immediately to "M" because it's rather graphic for a "T" story.

"You should know Orions can't eat dairy," is a good one.