Reviews for Sometmes It's Not Enough
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
kstar0330 chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Really enjoyed this story very different from others I've read and different is good! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
Aww such a sweet story, Just enuff ups and downs to keep me coming back for more! xoxo
Rhea Bleu chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
So they are not even going to discuss Teri? What?
Scattycow chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Ughh! Who would want to be with a guy that had fucked every female in town? Where would you go so you didn't bump into one of his past hook ups! How would you cope with knowing that every girl you met knew your man intimately? He wouldn't like it if the boot were on the other foot, so why would she? The thought that my man cared so little about his body that he would happily swap bodily fluids with all and sundry just blows my mind. Hasn't she got any self respect?
twilightaddict83 chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
Loving this fic. And have cried over the laat few chapters. Really glad i found ur story.
19casey94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ugh I am such an idiot! Of course when I read this prologue I was intrigued so I read ahead...I read to the jealousy chapter, then the chapter where she loses the baby, then to the chapter where he hooks up with Teri (sad face, I hate new people lol) but anyway I am just itching to read on from that point but I really want to read all the details in between, but then again I already know the major points...ughh why do I do this to myself! lol...awesome story from what I can tell so far.
Twiolic chapter 24 . 1/25/2012
Great happy ending to a story that caused me some serious heartache. I enjoyed reading it.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I loved his indecision. And she was pretty sassy for a shy girl.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I cannot believe this story has such low reviews. I'm going to try and review any chapters I missed when I read this two years ago.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 24 . 11/26/2011

misstaken1 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
I am so appalled at this Emmett. 'It was an accident for fucks sake' losing a baby isn't like your dog dying...he has no empathy whatsoever! Ok, rant over. Extremely good story btw and excellent writing *sheepish grin* lol
lebells1 chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
I love this story so much. The drama, the angst, and the romance.. are in proportionate amounts. Sometimes, it may seems a little predictable, but otherwise, the writing has been great. To put simply, great story. :)

What brightens and light up in this entire story, is that true love stays together, when the toughest time hits B/E. We withnessed B/E's every key moments- from first sight, to their break-up, and finally reconcilation. While Edward has his fair share of mistakes, his love for Bella is his redeeming quality. And I'm glad that both of them have finally found their happily ever after- all of which can never be achieved if Bella has not taken that step to forgive, and Edward insistence about holding on and fighting.

There is this one quote from the story which etches in my mind, because it really is a good one. I'm gonna paraphrase it, since I can't remember the exact quote, but it goes something like this: If you truly love me- in the way I do, you would have felt my pain. You would have forgiven me, and stand by me, and we will get through this, together.

While I don't know if it's true, since I've never experienced love myself, or angst of that degree, I find my heart aching, and would like to say, I get.. feel what Edward was conveying through those words. It's a strange feeling, but in a good way.

angel1215 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
I don't want this to end. I loved it so much. I'm glad that all the pain they endured ended with so much happiness and love in the end. They deserved it after so much heartache. I look forward to your other stories. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and for giving me many hours of enjoyment reading this awesome story.
angel1215 chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Well, this chapter took me from one end to the other on the emotional scale. I could feel their pain when he had to leave and their desperation for one another when they were reunited. The proposal in the gazebo was so romantic and it was a perfect ending to this beautiful story. I would like to know if he proposed using his mothers ring or a new one? Nothing was ever mentioned about the ring when they were separated. I know she wore the locket but what happened to the ring? I hope it was his mothers ring because it was very dear to him and it meant so much to Edward for Bella to wear it. It's also the ring that represented their love from the beginning and it never should have been removed to begin with.
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »