Reviews for Sometmes It's Not Enough
Jdonovan09 chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
i really like the way you showed his possessive side. He's bad but not that bad. I also think it shows how scared he is because its his first real relationship. You did a good job with bella as well..cant wait to read more update soon
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
Aw. Thanks for that. I was kid of waiting for him to screw up. Did they have a baby? Anyhoo, please, can you try to fix the lack of commas? It rally disrupts the reading.

Keep writing,

TDL
Jdonovan09 chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
I am so curious as to what made them break up but for her to come up to him a bar..and for jasper to say she would break his heart...hmm..i have ideas as to how but i cant wait to find out how you turn this out. :)
d4ni3ll3 chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
so sad :( but if there was not conflict it wouldn't be a story! please update soon!
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was a grat first chapter :)
d4ni3ll3 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
I love it! amazing! update SOON
Jschnar1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
More please! I can't wait to see what happened for him to hurt her so.
Caitie126 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Interesting, interesting...
Jdonovan09 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
I can't wait to fin out why they rnt together anymore...hopefully it comes out soon and we can read all about the present day and him trying to win her back
Marianka chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Awesome.:)
JustAMockingbird chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
can you please tell me bellas just not using him!
iLuvMyShawty chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You deserve WAY more reviews. This story is great.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
There are a lot of gramar errors, not bad spelling though. Your punctuation needs a LOT of work. Despite this, I like where th plot is going, and enjoy the twist on th original. Please invest some time in proofreading, or getting a beta, but do continue the good work, I'm sure you'll improve where you curently fal short.

Keep writing,

TDL
bellacooper chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I really enjoy this story, can't wait to read more!
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »