Reviews for Don't Play With Fire
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 7/28
ok so ur story summary was interesting, but this bs of 7yrs of "excruciating pain" come on. If ur basing this off the books n movies then her relationship was insta lust, she barely "loved him" for what 6 months? if that? Maybe this is for teens who are known to be over dramatic with life especially romance with "OMG i just met him! i love him!..2 weeks later... Why did he leave me! Ill never love again!" but even a normal teen gets over it! so the 7yrs threw me way off and made me insta hate the set up. but none the less thanx for writting, thinking u wrote this for teens not low 20s women like me.
Popin23 chapter 2 . 5/30
If you read on idiot till chapter 5 you would've seen her apology to said reviewer , next time do us all a favour and think before you actually comment and if you don't have such thinking capabilities Tru and find someone to help your dumbass self
Anon chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Wow I was totally game for this story until that a/n. Just for the record that reviewer wasn't flaming you at all and had a valid point in my opinion. I've had a lot worse and a lot more insulting. Grow up.
HalaQuinn666 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Awesome chapters I love them. Your an amazing author
Shawna chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I liked how Alec was teasing Bella about how they liked each other but how she should be afraid of him. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Another great chapter. I love what I'VE read so far. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This dose seem weird. I would change Alec's age to be 17 like Bella, maybe sixteen. But I wouldn't have Bella be 25 especially if she's going to end up mated to him. It's too weird! Anyway, keep up the good work and please try to change Alec's age. Thanks!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Great first chapter. Depressing, but good. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
Dam! Out of chapters pls update I was really enjoying this story
Shawna chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work and get some rest.
Shawna chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Great first chapter. You did a great job of explaining Bella's emotions. Very beautifully written and heart-wrenching chapter! Keep up the good work.
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 25 . 1/13/2015
It story is Great ! Brilliant! Nothing more and nothing less: D-So it honestly could not wait to be a new :) I look forward to the next one and begs add it quickly because I'm so curious how it all unfolds further ? ! : D-Pleaaaaasssseeeee continue shortly lovely! Can't wait for more!
I greet warmly: ** Let the luck will be with YOU!