Reviews for Man to Man Talk
His Lopsided Grin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
"SHE LOVES ME?!"
Hehe, I love this story! I wish there was more though...
theatrelove123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is adorable! I love reading about Luke and Bo, so this story was gold to me. And I can totally see this talk happening, too! You said ou thought Bo was kind of OOC, but I disagree, I thought you wrote him very nicely. Great job!
Raindrops Smile chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
oh wow! that just kept getting better and better every second! HOLY WOW! :D excuse me while i laugh my head off.. how did you come up with this genius? really good job, honestly! great summary too, got me hooked from the first sentance :) 3
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
CUTECUTECUTE! 8D MUST HAVE SEQUEL! I love Luke! He is so adorable and sexy! XD Good one! And who is Bo's mystery woman? I'd love to know! XD

Sayonara! _
xInactivex chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AH! This story was just too adorable for words! 3 Luke x Akari/Angela is my absolute favorite couple of all time! And the clueless way Luke acted just made me crack up! He's such a cutie. x) I actually thought that he was going to make Bo give him a demonstration of how to kiss ... xD That surely would have been something!

Poor little Bo. All flustered when Luke asked him if he's ever been in love. I wonder what is secret is ... I always thought the guy was really young! Maybe that's what you can't marry him in the game. Fifteen years old ... I thought he'd be a little bit older than that, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head!

I just really, really love this story! It's so freaking cute! 3 I thought everybody was really in-character! Bo I wouldn't consider OOC. You don't really see that much of his personality to begin with. So I think it suits him just fine. :D I just love your work! 3
littleolmee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So cute, loved how you presented these two characters. Great one shot. Hmm wonder who Bo likes?
Koko Dashi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ohohoho~ now who is Bo in love with?
Itsapersonyouknowinreallife chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Total Shit
BellaLacey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love this :)

Bo's my favourite guy, ever.

And this is really, really good :D
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Histerical. My only problem - if it could even be called that - is the ending. Not that I'm homophobic, I just don't think it was funny. It was supposed to be funny, right? Either, it worked, so don't think to much about it.

SG

P.S. Bo isn't that young, is he?
lilacbird is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww, so, so cute! I'm very curious as to who Bo likes, though. I've got a horrible feeling that it might be Akari... Being in love with the same person as your best friend always poses problems...
rupin chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it a lot :) Classing Luke of course. XDD

Good luck!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hmm... very interesting... it's definitely classic Luke though. Always the type to leap well before he looks, and blissfully unaware of the gaps in his common sense.

Good luck in the contest.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
XD This was so adorable. Great job.
Aina Riddle chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love how naive Luke is. Granted, I've never kissed a guy and I'm, er, 19... What can I say? They go for my twin and not me. Anyways! My laptop is about to die, so I'll just tell you that this is adorable and I wish you luck in the contest!

Take Care