Reviews for Angel Shroud
April Hawkeye chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
*pokes with spoon, pokes with spoon, pokes with spoon* I know its been 3 years, but plz plz plz! update! it's a very good story that I REALLY want to see the end of! poor Fuji and Tezuka:(
I Love Fuji chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Please update. I want to know what will happen next in the story. Pls pls plsssss :(
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Please update...I wanna know what happens next...don't let this beautiful story left hanging...I hope you still have the passion to write this story and end it with a BANG! Thank you..still hoping you'll update this...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Please update...pretty please...I want to know the end of this amazing story...So if you have time and still find the passion to write this story (I hope *crosses fingers) please update...this story of yours is amazing...
Lazy Gaga chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
What happens next? Where's the rest?! Arrrgh! I gotta know how this ends! I do hope you'll come back and finish this story someday!
Reader chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Second time I'm reviewing but too lazy to log in! But I've reread this again and really wna know how this story turns out! Hope you'll pick up this story again:) please do so! :)

Hoping for a happy ending as well T_T
AnnElfwind chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I realy wish for the chapter to be posted asap. I love this story and I can't wait to read how it will turn out.
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
-jabs with spOon- NOOOOOOOOOOOO. /falls to the ground Update please I'm about to like die. Your story is original and fresh. I loved reading it! I love how all of them were all like a family of sorts. It's a shame you don't get more reviews(even though I should have probably reviewed for the other chapters) Sorry D: /bows.

-moment
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Please continue? I love this story and its theme so much! Fuji with wings... *KYAAAAAAA!* Beautiful.
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
_Please_ update! If there are only going to be two more chapters, then you don't have much to write, right? So, pretty please, update? This story is too good to be left hanging!
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Okay, I apologize for what is about to be horrible grammar, but my real thoughts are:

Really good! Really good! Please write more! I wanna read more! Oh wait I can, this isn't the last chapter yet! YAY!

Okay, and now that that childishness is over, I think I'll continue on with the story!
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
This is such a good story! And the ending of this chapter is cute! You have a very good writing style as well as great grammar. I'm going to continue reading now. I noticed that the story isn't finished, so I hope you update soon! Although, I'll try not to get my hopes up since it's been over a year since the last update.

Ja ne!
Clarence chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
A very very well written story. Very nicely written, full of interesting plots and twist, and one of the best stories I've read. I especially like the way u portrayed fuji as an angel, given his physical looks and personality. I can't wait till u publish the next chapter. (Hopefully soon!) Although, I do hope that u would perhaps give some insight as to what was the information that was collected by Hyotei and Rikkai. And perhaps how the dark fuji came about, and maybe more background on fuji's past would be great. All the best with writing! )
yume229 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
this fic is awesome! Hope you would update soon!
sporkyforky chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
I find it really cruel to Fuji what the higher ups are doing to him, and Tezuka too! No Perfect Pair? :[
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »