Reviews for Fate Bleach Alchemist
Ehh
Dragonwarz50 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very Nice
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Sadly, I have never watched Fate Stay Night, but now, after reading this fic., I think I might. It seems interesting. Thanks! I love finding new animes!

I loved it how Ichigo's dialogue made sense from both sides! Be more clear next time Ichigo! *Imagines It* ...Actually, don't be. I need to be able to laugh at you. If I can't laugh at you, who can I laugh at? *Tries To Think Of Someone* *Freaked Out Voice* Don't do that to me! The horror! The horror! *Calm Voice* Horror I tell you. .

I love the blooper too! I think it is usually called an omake but whatever!

"I don't know, must've been a plot device."

I laughed because Ed understands and Al is like, "What?" He is probably thinks, 'Has brother gone crazy? Plot device?' *Laughs*

Thanks for the story! .

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I was looking for some interesting and unique Bleach crossovers when this so happened to have been written. I have to say that you wrote an awesome story. The way you detailed the fights and the fact that everyone was mislead by things was a great touch. Hehe, it was a great way to integrate all three stories together without making it seem weird. Turst me, I've read some that were pretty weird and didn't mesh as well as your story did.

I have watched the anime for all of them (Bleach to certain point) and I think you did quite well capturing each character. Although there are many things that I cannot recall since it's been a while since I last read it, I think the magic circle used to summon Saber was only temporarily and that no one can really see ghosts (though they can sense them, I think). Anyways, it made a great plot device. Oh, and the part where you had everyone's mind erased was right on! XD It was comical.

Overall, you did an awesome job! I'm told that I write good fighting scenes, but I believe that yours are much better.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I generally read manga, and I've read all the manga available online for Fate-Stay Night (which ends about where this story happens, I believe-lucky!), a lot of Bleach, and I have watched the entirety of the anime version of Fullmetal Alchemist on Cartoon Network. This being said, I see and read a lot of things, and cannot remember too many particulars of any one. Still, nothing seemed too OOC. And I don't know if it's ever mentioned in the portions of Fate-Stay Night that I've read if anyone can see ghosts (it's not really pertinent, since the Servants all have corporeal forms to fight with, I guess). I don't think that any markings were left on the floor from Saber's summoning, or that her summoning had any marks at all. (Still-nice plot divice! And this could be considered slight AU, anyways, ecept for the whole loosing-memories thing. That was funny in such an ironic sense) Archer's thoughts and feelings to Ichigo's confusing statements made sense.

All the misunderstandings were so amusing and fit so well with all the characters. And the fight! I hope one day I can write a fight so well. . . .

Also, sorry it took so long to get to this story. I actually had to go and ~read~ Fate-Stay Night first. _()