Reviews for Secure surroundings
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Loved this story. Great ending.
dragonball256 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
How awesome this chapter was. Hoping her memory comes back.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Oh god I didn't see this coming. good chapter.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
How horrible I surely hate cliffhangers, but you got me hooked.
nikkimurray chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Absolutely love your story! If I had to pick a problem, the only thing I would say is the way you refer to Jenny as "the older woman" when Laila Rouass (Sarah) is like 7 years older than lucy brown in real life lol. But thats just me being picky; it is fabulous writing!
Islesfan81 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Great story, I think you did just fine writing fluff! :) Looking forward to the next story!
CakeyxClickx chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Absolutley beautiful x I loved this chapter, and I am so sad that it has ended, but I look forward to you writing more Nick and Jenny in the future, as you write them perfectly.

well done and keep writing xx
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Oh god that was so good. Don't say you can't write fluff...*lol*, this was simply lovely! I loved how you wrote how Jenny slowly remembered everything and that everything came back because of Helen's photo. Really awesome story and I hope we'll get to see a lot more stories from you!
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Another great chapter! Can't wait so read how it continues...
Oakel 2 chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Sounds good so far, keep up the good work
sandranym chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Continue soon, please! I love this couple and since the series (which stopped, what makes it all worse) never showed Nick and Jenny together, I have to read great, wonderful and what-else fanficts like yours. Thank you :-)
CakeyxClickx chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Aw this was a lovely chapter...and I am glad Jenny is going to remember everything (:

The little tea scene at the end, was very sweet, and you really have captured Nick and Jenny perfectly

please update very soon x

well done and keep writing xx
Islesfan81 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Ahh finally a nice ending to the chapter rather than a cliffhanger... :) Nice touch with Nick drawing that answer out of Jenny about how she likes her tea!
4209 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
OMG i love all your stories please update as soon as possible for me :D x x x
sandranym chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Bad cliffhanger - but till then a good story ... It' so sad that they were never together in the series.