Reviews for Bad Judgment
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was an episode that begged for more a little more resolution-after all, McC put up with a heck of a lot of hazing and only got one half-hearted admission from Hardcastle that he was a stand-up guy. Your scene goes a long way toward settling matters, both by showing that Mark understands what was going on (and, more importantly, *why*), and that Hardcastle knows, despite all the disparaging comparisons he made between McCormick and Beale, that Mark is the better man.

As always with your pieces, wonderfully in-character remarks and thoughts-too many to count. I'm hoping you'll give us one of these for every episode.
Georgi1961 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
"Maybe he'd even let McCormick win."

My guess is that McCormick is waiting for him under the basketball hoop, having just thought, "He'll be out...and maybe I'll even let the donkey win." No elbows tonight, all the 'punches' have already been thrown on this one.

Very nice piece! I'll always love the early stuff where they are getting to know eachother, building trust, and appreciating what REALLY makes them do this SO VERY VERY WELL!

302pilot chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I haven't seen this episode in a long time, but your writing brought it all back. You write their voices so well, and the introspection on HC's part was just perfect-we all know it's there, but he's not going to tip his hand and let McC know he knows he's right...

Thanks for sharing-your talent amazes me every time!

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love the way You write these make me feel like I am right there with Milt and Mark.

I liked how Mark talked to the judge and made him fell not sdo bad about getting bamboozled by JJ Beale and thinking that he was just getting to be a bad judge of character when that truly just wasn't return Hardcastle decided to give Mark a break and allow him to sleep in in the had a plan also to go cheer McCormick up by a basket ball game.

I like the last comment Hardcastle I'll even let him win.

Yea I am sure McCormick would have a thing or two to say about that.

Jaz22,All I can say in closing here is these stories are just great at it.

owlcroft chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This grabbed my attention with the very start and the "hand of jurisprudence". You have a wonderful way of flavoring your story-telling with lines that sound just like the characters themselves. And then you take us down a mental pathway and show us how the guys are adapting to each other and slowly changing to accommodate - lovely!

You're one of the best and I hope you're inspired by the Muse for every episode. Keep jumping the gun, too, please!