Reviews for Baby of Mine
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
My mom died when I was 4 and my big brother used to sing this to me as kind of my lullaby and it brought tears to my eyes and this story has so been faved so that I can read it again without the tears in my eyes :)
GryffindorByHeart7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Great job!
LucksFullmoon chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was sweet.

I hope that you and your boy's are doing ok.
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i'm sorry for your loss. my grandmother recently passed and i had a similar moment when my then 7 year old sister promised my mom that everything would be ok. she would take care of things. i really liked the fic. hope you're doing well.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awesome story Loretta. I have tears clouding my eyes now, especially with that author's note youput at the end. I've always loved the movie Dumbo and the song Baby of Mine bring tears to my eyes eery ingle imw. I can so picture Dean singing to Sammy and John losing it outside the door.
JenF chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yep, you're right - pure fluff. But what a sweet bit of fluff and who amongst us hasn't shoved a secret pressie up a shirt!
Lunedd chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
OMG, it's awesome! So sweet... Thank you very much! And I can understand your feelings, although I haven't lost a beloved person myself. My (soon-to-be-)husband did, though, two years ago... His (seperate living) wife died of cancer, and all of a sudden we two had to care for his two sons... then 12 and 17... They were so much older than your two boys now, but still how do you make them understand why it had to be their mom who had to die? It was a hard time, really... I just wish you so much strength for your sons and yourself!

Be blessed...
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw! bless em! sso ssuupperr cuuttee! :D still think ur wonderwoman for doing all this and raising 2 boys lol...see, wonderwoman!