Reviews for Magick Knight: Guardian Seed
xazavier009 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Matchbox Dragon chapter 32 . 10/13/2011
Always great to read a new chapter in this saga! Looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up :)
Yuriski-1st chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
...Did Athryn just loose his arm? O.o
Yuriski-1st chapter 28 . 9/14/2011
I will just write this for the sake of telling you once again, what a fantastic job you do at converting Gundam SEED into a fantasy world
Yuriski-1st chapter 24 . 9/13/2011
Athrun, you dawg! Groping the girl after making sure she can't resist AND getting her to strip through an illusion!
Yuriski-1st chapter 17 . 9/13/2011
You make it sound like "Andreyu" wanted to kill all the people in the city, when i canon he gave them a warning beforehand so every could flee.
Yuriski-1st chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
Interesting. As i can see, you one who believes Fllay's love for Kira to be genuine from the beginning. The same for Kira.

(I, myself was never quite sure, but do not see my comment as negative regarding your opinion).
Yuriski-1st chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
It may be unrelated to this particular chapter, but i can't but wonder how the "Freedom" is going to be in this.
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Your writing is really is worthy of this old style.

And the transition from ScienceFiction to fantasy is very well done.

Even though it's hard to imagine everything with magical armors instead of giant robots.
Matchbox Dragon chapter 26 . 9/9/2011
I'm so glad to see you're continuing with this story - for a while I thought you might not be!

As always, well researched and cleverly adapted into a complex mythology in your medieval magical world.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Huh. At first, I saw this and noticed that it had TWENTY-THREE whole chapters done and only FOUR reviews.

I was like 'PSHHH' must not be that good.

But I decided to read anyway. Good thing I did or else I wouldn't have been able to read this MASTERPIECE!

Sure, it's basically a copy of Gundam SEED except 'medieval'-ified and 'magic-ified' by you but it's still pretty darn good. Plus, the old english is making it interesting.

Keep writing and if I'm not as busy, I'll read!

xazavier009 chapter 21 . 10/5/2010
this is a work of art
Matchbox Dragon chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Now that I finally have an internet connection again I could catch up on this story at last! I'm enjoying it a lot and I think it's clever the way you're converting the high-tech of the anime to the mythology of your world.

I have one small suggestion though - I think it might be better to include the extra info as part of the story rather than in footnotes. I imagine that you've done it this way so as to not slow the action down with long explanations, but I find it more disruptive to scroll down to the footnote and then back up again - but maybe that's just me.

Apart from that little issue, I like what you're doing here and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with the rest of the story :D
Chanel Blanc chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Man, firstly I agree with the aforementioned reviewer...I couldn't stop laughing for like ever...Which amounted to like 10 minuted but you get the idea.(*wink*) Good job, I'm interested to see where you take this.

Matchbox Dragon chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Nice start, with some original ideas. Some things are a little confusing (such as how come the Humans are able to control the Archangel's magic if the Adepts are supposed to be the ones with the magic) but I imagine you'll explain them as you go along. And I have to smile at the 'ye olde' dialogue and the spelling of magick...