Reviews for Of Choices And Acceptance
onli chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Loooved it! In-character, sweet and sexy. Well done, thanks :)
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I had read this before and thought I had commented, but I guess not. I'm frustrated. I thought Ianto was through with being second best? Or was it just not confirmed as second best? I think Ianto has more self worth than that. But Jack actually telling him "Gwen made her choice today, now I'm making mine." Sounds like settling to me. You do write extremely well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love the story. I love how you mentioned that they are in fact the same height. In most fanfictions Ianto is said to be shorter than Jack
randomness6 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I'm a Jack/Ianto fan and I can safely say thay while I liked CoE a bit I was extremely saddened and annoyed at the ending as well as Day Four.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Well written story. Tragic love affair for Ianto as Jack finally voices to him what the young Welshman has always known - second best: "Gwen made her choice today ... so here I am making mine". All one can say about Jack's attitude is that he's brutally honest, giving Ianto the chance to walk away. But Jack knows he won't ... not like Gwen did. Jack knows he can ensnare Ianto in his trap, whenever he wants him ... needs him ... uses him. And the most tragic aspect of all? Ianto loves Jack and is so afraid of losing him ... that he just lets him.
SLNS chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I feel sorry for Ianto. Jack admitted that he was only there because Gwen married Rhys. Ianto deserved so much better.
Lyr i'Maire chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It's so sweet... they just work so well together. Good work.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was wonderful, I think this might be one of the VERY few that keeps jack in character! I adored how Ianto reacted to things and how Jack told him things that could be taken more than one way. Wonderful story!

Wildfire
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Amazingly hot, I love it!
JantoForever21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved it! You did great with including the detail. It was absolutly amazing.
mamanana chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Well written. It stays very close to the uncertainties between them on the show.
Megwyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Very good. :) Very very good.
insanereality710 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Definately love!
LeMaki chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Loved it! You wrote this very well!

What I've always wondered is this; if Jack can't die, then can he get an STI? Can he get sick?

(These are the things I think of late at night when I have nothing else to do).
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009