Reviews for Coffee, Jareth, Coffee!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh that's delightful! Hahaha! :3
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hilarious :D
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is the beauty of the Bunn coffee maker. You turn it on, pour the water in, close the lid and BOOM! Coffee! I believe this particular coffee pot is magic.

This story is so cute. I love J/S's progression from arguing to shagging. Too funny! :)
pixigirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i liked this story, it was really funny, i hope you continue writting more funny stories like this.
Jasmine Melody chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Damn that was funny. _ *snickers* My mother and I are the same way. Not a word to us until we have our first cup of hot, delicious java in the mornings. No coffee, you take your head into you own hands! *chuckles* Did I mention that our coffee pot takes a f****** 50 minutes to brew on blessed pot of coffee! Those coffee addicts out know my pain!
darkheart1310 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That goes to show that you never get between a hungover girl and her coffee.
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
L.M.F.A.O XD XD XD XD XD XD XD I love it! Brilliance! And HILARIOUS! Ilikey:D
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
ROFL! Cute. :)
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I do enjoy a good humor story, especially when it is written well. Congratulations on actually getting me to smile and laugh.

Cheers,

Professor A. Silvertree
danie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
hilarious, but now i want coffee...
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is hilarious!
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Lol! That was awesome! :-D

~Mich
Demeter1973 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Greetings from the Hanniverse corner of fanfic,

OK, as a complete and total coffee addict (seriously, I would free-base it if I could), I LOVED this fic! Truly witty, funny, quirky, and oddly romantic - all of which are high on my list of the finer things in life and writing. It reminded me a lot of "The Princess Bride" - book version - and that's high praise from me!

Favorite line: "You're despicable, annoying, evil, vile, waste of flesh, waste of body glitter, and no matter how much you alter it, a waste of my time!"

No wonder this story is on so many favorite lists!

Thanks for the laughs and the lovely read,

All the best,

D :)
CelestialElegy chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
needs more fighting and yelling lol
Phantomoperastar chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I'M LOVING THIS!

Great change of character for her, and she's right, I couldn't live without my coffee in the morning.