Reviews for Business As Usual
mariejane.louise chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Great story you wrote. It was hard to put it down at times. Well done with not making the characters OOC. I put this one in my favorite pile a short way into reading it.
TheShadowArchitect chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Did Janet ever mention having a sister in stargate or is this Dr. Fraiser OC?
HarmonizedNCISFan chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Hey!

just read your brilliant story, outstandig, very good, i loved it!

go on like this

H.
Willow Earthflame chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
*melts from the sheer /awesome/ of the story* Wow. I've read a couple of NCIS stories on here that I absolutely love, but this... this tops them all. It was utterly frackin /brilliant/! GREAT JOB! *showers you in luff and adds you to favorite story/author lists* XD Now I'm going to have to go raid the rest of your stories for awesomeness _ keep up the good work, yo!
mirajo chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
Lovely ending, with nice team moments and humour, coffee plantation lol.. the life time free supply of coffee is just great as well as McGee cleaning Gibbs' mailbox. I have to say I'm going to miss this story, but I hope you'll be thinking of a new one soon. Many Many Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us - M.
hotchner chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Hey Hawkeye, That was TRULY a VERY MARVELOUS Story. I do hope

that you decide to write another story about Leroy Jethro

Gibbs like this again. I am a big Mark Harmon fan and

especially in a H/C Angst type roll. I'm glad that he finally

got rid of the Dr. for awhile. I hope that Jenny and Jethro

keep there relationship strictly business also. I,like I said, hope that you decide to write another story like this

sometime. THANK YOU!
laoisbabe chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
That wrapped it up nicely. Top notch stuff. Gonna miss checking my mails for updates now! Got any more under your belt?
silvanelf chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Well...I'm really sad this story is over...but...

PERFECT ending! Abbs-I think she is such a cool character. I'm glad Gibbs is back at work-and I like the fact that you showed character developement. No one would be the same after going through an ordeal like that, and you showed beautifully how Gibbs relationship with Tony and the Director changed-Tony's for the better, the Director for the worse it seems.

So to sum up, I loved the story...putting it in my favorites for sure. Thank you for mentioning me in your author note! I'm honored. It's no problem to review writing I enjoy, and I enjoy yours a lot!

Bravo! Congrats on finishing your story! *cheers, claps, and whistles*

Hugs,

~silvanelf
Moonlight83 chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
Aw that was a fantastic story,I loved every chapter and the last part with the card was really perfect :)

I hope there will be another story from you to enjoy soon :)
silvanelf chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Okay, as promised, here is my more awake response to chapter 17.

I LOVED it! Gibbs is quickly becoming my favorite character on the show, and I adore the way you portray him in your story. He really is too stubborn for his own good. ; )

I really like how you showcase the bond between him and Tony. The line about Gibbs still not respecting him enough to show he was in pain was very powerful I thought. It really showed how Tony yearns for Gibb's acceptance? Approval? Love? I'm still new at the series, so I'm trying to figure out the intracacities (yeah that's spelled wrong.) of everyone's relationship with everyone else. But I'm having a blast doing that, and reading this story.

I'm so happy my begging in part helped convince you to write another chapter to this awesome, awesome story! : D On to the next chapter I go! : )
CD57 chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
and I have another set of chapters to read, and sniff, the second one is the last one!

The chapter you wrote in for us was excellent, can't have enough of a hurting Gibbs, so many, many thanks! And this one was just lovely, with the surprise the team had prepared for him.

Congrats on a wonderful story and hope to see another one flooding from your pen any time soon!

Corine
silvanelf chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
I'll leave you a better review later...it's really late where I live, so I'm too tired to form a decent response right now...

Two things to say, then I'm calling it a night.

1.) You're in Scotland? That is so cool.

2.) LOVED the chapter. Love love love love loved it! : )
iGymnast chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
Okay, so to be entirely honest, I actually read this before you sent me that reply. I was literally leaving the house as I was finishing reading this chapter, and I didn't want to write a rushed review, so I bookmarked it to write a long, thoughtful review later. Which is now. :)

So anyways...OMG LOVE IT! :D "Tony radiated happiness. Gibbs was proud. Of him." AH LOVE IT! :) I love how you've taken Gibbs into a scenario entirely different than anything we've seen on the show and yet, despite all the pain and suffering, you've managed to keep him in character. That's one hell of a job, let me tell you. How you've managed to keep every single character in character is beyond me. What you're doing is what every writer HOPES to one day be able to do. You should be very proud of yourself.

On another note, if you don't write another NCIS fic, you'll have me to answer to. So you better write another one. (Even though we live on different continents, you'll still have me to answer to.)

And now, onto Chapter 17 am I! :)
BellaWriterChic chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
he he he, you gotta love DiNozzo. That was pretty good. I do like this. Have fun with your parents. I know the feeling
hotchner chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
WOW HAWKEYE, If asking for this not to end was all I had to

do I would have asked the last time I wrote. I really have

LOVED this Story. I can't believe that Gibbs would put up

such a fuss for being in the hospital after all the help

that everybody has gave him. He sure was hurt real bad and

to have to stay that long...man, I can't believe he got out

so quick. Keep up the MOST MARVELOUS STORY that I've read in a long time. THANK YOU!