Reviews for A Shinigami's Angel
K9 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Are you ever going to finish the story? Please!
SunShines chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Pls update soon / i would really like to read the next chapter already! Its making me excited! So pleaaaassseeeee, UPDATE SOON, IF NOT, SOONER! QAQ
aRandomPeople chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
UPDATE?
K9 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Oh I forgot I pick naru and shiro come back from training but I'm sry but I don't think momo should be in the fanfic
k9 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
i know its been a long time but u already titled the title for the next chapter so dont give up! (STANDING IN A HERO POSITION) :D
K9 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
It's been awhile this story is interesting plz continue
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
OMG! łm loving thisss! Its §o awesome! Erm ł vote for them to show up after Toshiro and Naruto come back from training with Jiraiya...:) that would be the best for me lølz anyway ł love this please continue! ł was really surprised when sasuke was put on the team just when they screamed what ł did to! NJ! Lølz ł never expected that at all! :) anyway ł hope you make hina train under Tsunade since toshiro and naruto are gonna train under jiraiya! :D..please make her! :) love it please continue this its really awesome!
fhdfhxfghjxfg chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Please update! I love your story!
spotlessness chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
YES YES YES make a bit of sasuhina in the story so that it'll be exciting
spotlessness chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I wanna know what happens next! :D
new HitsHina Fan chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
i love how you write and think that this is the best HitsHina storys ever. not that i have read any others but this story has made me a HitsHina fan. after i finish reading this i am going to go search for more, the fanfiction secection is really sad. i would say when they walk to the wave but it's to late to vote right? any way i'm going to go and read the next chapter. bye...
ten195 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
this story is awsome! have you ever thought of doing an omake after the stories with hinata destroying or about to destroy kakashi's book and one where hinata uses the sexy no jutus to stun the boys after wondering what happened in the hokage office. i think the other soul soldiers should come in between the exams and going for tusnade, can give more of an excitement! keep up the good work!
Apocalypse owner chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
i really loved the way theway the storie was going. ihope you try to finish it c:
unknown chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
please continue the story. it's been a long time since your last update. please continueTT
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Its very good! Can't wait for more!