Reviews for A Place in Society
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 10h
Well, that went... nowhere.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 14h
You should put thoughts outside of quotation marks rather than leaving them in the middle of a line of dialogue. Leaving it there makes it look like the one speaking is saying it with emphasis, not thinking it.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 16h
I take it this isn't a straight crossover involving both canons but a fusion fic with some changes to one or both, considering that Ichigo gave up both inner spirits when he used Mugetsu (if that's even what you're referring to), not just the old man, and that Urahara wouldn't be so threatening.
gundamzbd36 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
whats going to happen next?
tmt chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
please make at least 2 more chapters i likes this story very much
Black Bankai chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story I would like to try to continue the story if you do want
DGtnsl chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
The X-Men group becomes more confused. I wonder when they'll find out about the Soul Society and that several of the people around them are actually dead people wandering around in fake bodies. I'm sure Xavier will be interested in knowing what the afterlife is like, though I don't think anyone is going to tell him that. It's enough of a breach in protocol to tell the X-Men about the existence of the Soul Society and Hollows, especially since they are humans with very little spiritual energy and can't see the hollows without the glasses. BTW, I can't wait for them to see someone in Shinigami garb. Should be interesting!

Great job on the story, I'm loving it!
Ryuuhana chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
sees update douse spit take OMG UPDATE!
sees its up for adoption AAUGH WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD STORIES GO DEAD!?
Ok look i'm not adopting this but it i ever did a xman-bleach story i'm using ichigo's mutant power. cuz that is too perfect to let it go to wast :)
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god you've updated this!
Oh no you're abandoning this!
Logan: Fake memories? Bitch, please. I broke an entire fake identity.
Update this story if someone adopts it so we know who has it and can fav/follow it please.
Gentsmaster3000 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Let us know when someone adopts it!
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Interesting chapter, shame you're giving it up. I might just be overthinking it, but wouldn't Wolverine's claws go back to their natural bone state when he's in his soul form? I mean it's not like adamantium has a reishi component...
ladymelancholy17 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Please Update
DragonReaperKing chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
so good
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
The blatant bashing of Ichigo is an act of insensitivity.
XxOneTrueEnigmaxX chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
This is an amazing story! I know its been a long time since your last update, but I hope that you get to update soon cause this is a great story and i really want to continue reading it :D